Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

haircut with acne

Guest Timehealsall

So i got a haircut today and i had some small forehead acne.

I told the fucking barber to be as gentle as possible, yet they still comb over the zits .

I hope they didnt fuck me over...

My sister cut my hair a while ago, and she ravaged my forehead with the comb (and my neck actually - I'm pretty sure that combing over my neck, even with my current rounded wood comb, is bothering my few breakouts there). I had mostly just lots of clogged pores, but it definitely made things worse, but for a short time. So I doubt it will be a HUGE issue, just try not to think about it too much!

lmaooooo...i feel your anger bro...one time I told my barber to put some fuckin gloves on. I get so uncomfortable while I get my hair cut especially when there using my face as leverage

lmaooooo...i feel your anger bro...one time I told my barber to put some fuckin gloves on. I get so uncomfortable while I get my hair cut especially when there using my face as leverage

yeah i know what you mean, or when they asked if they put some gel in...Ok but just to hold the hair in while i drive home and shower... What does she do...slathers it on like im a transporter smuggling the gell across the border, all over my forehead too, ugh.