Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trivium91

Dans Regimen??

So my biggest problem is the ones under the skin.., i think they are milia mostly. Up until now i was using murad(sylsilic acid). Has anyone used dans products, i just have a feeling they will make the milia worse resulting in rough skin texture.

BP usually works best on inflamed acne, so it's probably not the best choice for something like milia. If the Salicylic Acid isn't doing it for you, maybe you could try AHA?

BP usually works best on inflamed acne, so it's probably not the best choice for something like milia. If the Salicylic Acid isn't doing it for you, maybe you could try AHA?

what did you have in mind for an AHA, im using apple cider vineger followed by coconut oil, tea tree and matcha green tea mixture i made up, as soon as i get home. Yeah i know washing three times a day but i work out 5 days a week and i also work in the trades...dusty and dirty conditions. Than 2 maybe 3 times a week i use sugar and lemon mask, i've been told this has glycolic acid in it.

How can i implement an AHA product in the regimen?

Edited by trivium91

I never read up too much on homemade treatments, so I'm not sure how a store-bought AHA might interact with any of the stuff you're using, but I used the Acne.org AHA for a while and really liked it. Now I use Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner, which has AHA, BHA, aloe, and witch hazel extract, and I luuurve it.