Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys, I came off accutane around 8 months ago after suffering from terrible cystic acne and oily skin.

I was clear when i came off the accutane for around 7 and a half months. However, this last month and a half i have noticed i've been getting the odd pimpel. A few weeks ago i had an outbreak, with around 10 spots across my face and neck. I changed facewash to clearasil and changed moisturiser to netreguena oil free.

Since then most of them cleared but i have got to the stage where i'm getting the odd pimpel again. This morning i woke up with 3 spots where you can see the disgusting yellow in them. This morning though, i also noticed how oily my skin was, particualrly round my nose, chin and forehead. Similar to how it was before i started with cystic acne.

I return to the dermatologist in around 3 weeks but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what i could do in the meantime as i would hate for my acne to get worse again.

Thanks very much