Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
orangeorn

Skin prone to get easily scarred

Hi,

My skin is kinda sensitive and scarring prone. For example I get rashes, dark spots way too easily or for no appearant reason

I don't know what is wrong but I guess I am breaking out again as I have 2 new pimples after staying clear for 3-4 months.

Well, I am applying lacto calamine lotion as it contains zinc oxide which supposedly heals pimples.

Now these new pimples gonna stay there actively like for 1 week or few days longer... and as they go they would leave their marks behind.

I have lots and lots of red marks.

Some times they would disappear but sometimes these marks are so angry I could not even see my pale skin beneath.

Also, sometimes I feel my skin is very heated up, and if i look into a mirror I would say my scars are boiling up. they are red and my face looks fleshy

Is there any way I could avoid scarring or this kind of scarring?

Hi,

My skin is kinda sensitive and scarring prone. For example I get rashes, dark spots way too easily or for no appearant reason

I don't know what is wrong but I guess I am breaking out again as I have 2 new pimples after staying clear for 3-4 months.

Well, I am applying lacto calamine lotion as it contains zinc oxide which supposedly heals pimples.

Now these new pimples gonna stay there actively like for 1 week or few days longer... and as they go they would leave their marks behind.

I have lots and lots of red marks.

Some times they would disappear but sometimes these marks are so angry I could not even see my pale skin beneath.

Also, sometimes I feel my skin is very heated up, and if i look into a mirror I would say my scars are boiling up. they are red and my face looks fleshy

Is there any way I could avoid scarring or this kind of scarring?

Is this impossible to achieve? :cry:

Why don't you see a dermatologist? Maybe he or she would know if there's a reason your skin is extra red or sensitive, and could somehow address the problem through treatment. It doesn't sound like you have loads and loads of acne, so maybe your condition is something entirely different?

I wish you luck! I hope you can get it sorted out.

Why don't you see a dermatologist? Maybe he or she would know if there's a reason your skin is extra red or sensitive, and could somehow address the problem through treatment. It doesn't sound like you have loads and loads of acne, so maybe your condition is something entirely different?

I wish you luck! I hope you can get it sorted out.

Thanx for replying KitKate, your profile name sounds yummie (like kitkat) :)

I don't wanna see a derm because he/she would defi prescribe some chemicals on my face and medicines to to stay on.

I was seeing something natural. Does anybody have any experience with aleo vera pulp(yes I am talking about the real pulp and not any commercial product) fading scars and bringing down the hyper pigmentation? I have an aleo vera plant at home, so once I put its pulp in night on my face. Though I did not feel much difference in my skin condition in the morning, but ofcourse night application can not take you anywhere. For how much time I should apply it to see the intial results?

Any help appreciated.

Guest Timehealsall

hows the calamine lotion working? i am trying rite aid brand calamine lotion on pimples. The thing is, i cant wash it off when i apply it. it literally sit on my skin until the pimple comes off (too scared to rub off the calamine lotion). Is this fine?