Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grind

Tain working... yet also NOT working WTF??

I’m on tain, 40mg per day. Been on it since about first of November

In the last 6 weeks I have been completely clear, not a blemish. And this includes eating some junk food which normally makes my skin terrible, and I had chocolate... yet i didn't break out at ALL. nothing, still perfect skin.

yet last week I can’t understand why I got 1 zit on the left of my mouth and one near the upper lip 3 weeks later. They’re gone now but the red marks are there. This is just after I almost got rid of most of my red marks !!!! grrrrrr!!!

And I also have some weird red mark blemish thing towards my mouth on the side of my cheek

Now the only explanation I can think of is perhaps too much fruit? I have a fruit smoothie protein shake in the morning, quite a large one (1 banana, hand full of apple pieces, hand full of strawberries and raspberries). And sometimes at night as well depending, but not often. I have brown rice protein, no dairy at all in my life right now, so its not the protein. Just water, frozen fruit which I do myself, and rice protein + oats.

So why the breakout? are you saying this deadly Tain can't even repel bloody fruit??????

I have another 4 months left of this 40mg per day and I’m worried that if some fucking fruit can break me out, what is going to happen when I come off the tain again?

Absolutely ridiculous

Edited by Grind