Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright so I have looked into getting the best chicken possible.

but Organic is simply too expensive.

What would the best form of chicken be??

Breasts? Thighs?

breast.

and seriously, just get supermarket chicken, it makes no bloody difference.

breast.

and seriously, just get supermarket chicken, it makes no bloody difference.

Kay, uhmm, also, would eating other parts such as thighs and legs be alright in combo with the breast?

I buy organic meat at my regular supermarket (publix). I don't go in with a plan of what kind of meat I am going to buy, because there is always SOMETHING on sale. If you only buy the kind of organic meat that is on sale, it is about the same price as buying non-organic meat at regular price. And when something is a really really good price, you can always buy a couple packages and freeze some.

I don't eat 100% organic or even close to it anymore, but chickens that aren't organic are.... I don't even know. Have you seen how giant and sick they get? Their breasts are easily 3 or 4 times larger than they would naturally be. I personally don't want to eat that type of chicken because I don't want anyone fattening up a chicken like that (for the chicken's sake), and because I don't want whatever drugs they gave the chicken going into my body. The fact that I have had acne makes me want to be even more cautious about eating hormones/drugs/ possibly screwing up my own hormones. Of course there are many more important reasons to be healthy than acne.. like having healthy children, minimizing cancer risk.