Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sanderella24

Cerave wash.

My acne is definitely mild. I use less than a finger tip of bp every day, once a day. My question is. I've been using two pumps of cerave for about a year now. Do you think one is enough to clean my face for a minute? I did it today and I seemed to be less oily throughout the day. It was almost a "perfect" in between clean and oil feeling.

I was also thinking of switching from the hyrdating cleanser to the foaming cleanser. The hydrating one seems to stick on the skin for awhile which requires more washing and more irritation.

I really like the hydrating cleanser. I got a sample of the foaming from the dermatologist (who I stopped seeing because nothing she gave me worked). The foaming is waaaaaay too drying. I had to go back to the hydrating.

The hydrating cleanser is the only cleanser that doesnt destroy my skin. Cetaphil broke me out and Purpose dries to hell even though it says it doesnt.

I feel like the hydrating cleanser is more drying for some reason. It has alchohol in it. And it takes longer to rub off. I have no idea.

I used the foaming wash and my face doesn't feel as tight. We shall see. How many pumps do you use?

So I was def. allergic to the cerave wash. My hands looked like I had eczema on them. After I stopped using it on my face and switched to olay.... my hands seem to have become less dry.

I HOPE I DIDN'T DO ANY PERMANENT DAMAGE!

lipslikesugar I'm sure a one-time bad reaction isn't going to do anything. I have sensitive skin and have had lots of bad reactions to stuff over the years and my face is normal lol.

Oh no. See I think I've had a bad time reaction from it since I started using it.Which was a year ago. I think it got progressively worse. And I just thought it was my skins reaction to tazorac.

So it's been a year. My hands just recently started really drying out from it.

But thanks girl. I hope my skin reacts better now to the olay. That foaming one does not make my skin red. The cerave always made my skin red and patchy and dry.

WOW! JUST WOW! I've been using cerave for a year and just now realized im sooo allergic. I was even getting a reaction on my hands. Those are gone now. I can't believe what a retard I am.

WOW! JUST WOW! I've been using cerave for a year and just now realized im sooo allergic. I was even getting a reaction on my hands. Those are gone now. I can't believe what a retard I am.