Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AthleticHunta

Keeping your eye on the prize. A lil advice on picking

This is simple.. And has helped me alot.

every time you give yourself a reason to pick, give your self a better reason not to pick. Keep doing this, and in time you will get much better at not picking subconsciously. Instead of Focusing on the acne at hand, instead focus on the more consistently clear skin you will have, and the more at peace you will be in the future by not picking.

Best of luck everyone (: .

Edited by AthleticHunta

Yes, I've finally gotten to the point where the idea of squeezing my skin brings on such terrible imagery of what I'm doing to all the delicate layers underneath that I just don't do it anymore.

I used to squeeze everything that came onto my face like it was nothing, but I've mostly broken the habit.... just visualize that clear skin ! :)

Yes, I've finally gotten to the point where the idea of squeezing my skin brings on such terrible imagery of what I'm doing to all the delicate layers underneath that I just don't do it anymore.

I used to squeeze everything that came onto my face like it was nothing, but I've mostly broken the habit.... just visualize that clear skin ! :)

Hi there, early last year I had accutane, it worked and I had fully clear skin for 5 months, but now my acne has exploded again in the last 3 months, due to 4 very very traumatic and stressful events happening one after another, the stress has caused my whole life to turn to sh*t, which has caused the acne. I am going back on an 8 month course of accutane in 3 weeks, but I would like to learn how to do the hollisti approach aswell as accutane, so that after the accutane has worked and cleared my face, I can keep my face clear by using the hollistic approach, how do I do it? I would love to chat on facebook or msn ?? thanks