Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f4ll3n89

Help please! Quick question

So today I showered as usual and my mother washed and dried my towels last night. I found out that she washed the dirty, potentially greasy kitchen clean up towels right before my towels. And dried them before my towels were dried. Would the grease be left over in any of the machines and transfer to my supposedly clean towels thus getting onto my face? Or do washing machines do a perfect job of removing that stuff and expelling it?

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

although ive been thinking about this myself before but isnt this nitpicking? :dozing:

srsly everything cant be on control up to such small details and imo better make skin healthy and strong so that it wouldnt be so dependent on such strict hygiene all the time imo, bcz normally skin deals with everything just fine. just few days ago i watched some video and envied dude from food fight who had cake or something thrown at his face and he was like oh meh lolol..ukno but ofc has no acne n shit tho :dry: but other ppl with normal skin touch their face just like that without specially washing them before or anything too and ofc dont get no acne despite all the bacteria, grease and whatnot :/

My mom washes our towels WITH the dirty disgusting kitchen towels and my brothers muddy, sweaty clothes.

And its never caused me any problems, so i don't see why it would.

Don't worry about it.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

^ lol my mom does that too, she just throws shit in machine, and thats it. no sorting or special ceremonies or anything at all. >.>'

^ lol my mom does that too, she just throws shit in machine, and thats it. no sorting or special ceremonies or anything at all. >.>'

My mom separates the darks from the lights, and thats about it.

I'm still too lazy to even bother doing the laundry myself though, i've always hated doing laundry and dishes, it makes me want to become a serial killer, a serial killer that murders washing machines and dishwashers.

...but then i'd have to do it by hand... which is worse.

Goddamnit.

Haha, I have these crazy little laundry rituals I do. I must be slowly losing my mind... or I'm just a total control freak. Maybe a little bit of both.

Edited by Jaerid