Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TallyCat86

Klaron as a face wash with epiduo

I recently saw the dermatologist. She prescribed my klaron lotion (generic) as a face wash. She said to wash my face with it in the AM. But it doesn't really make sense to me why I would use it as a face wash when the normal dosing instructions says it is a topical for after washing face. I don't see how it will remove dirt and all that is on my face in the morning. She also has me on epiduo at night. I used it for the first time last night and it cause extreme burning, tingling and itching as well as redness. I'm afraid to use it again. I told my derm that I have sensitive skin and she shrugged it off as everyone has sensitive skin and told me to use Cerave cleanser and lotion with it. I am also on doxycycline and have been for a while. The derm wants me to stop taking it. Anyone else use Klaron as a face wash? Should I use it as a topical instead? Anyone have a reaction like that to epiduo?