Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So here's my problem: My skin is SOOOO pale. I have the lightest skin ever, with the worst red marks ever. Anyone know of any good foundation (powder or liquid or even concealers) that's good for pale skin? I've bought the lightest shades of so many different foundation brands and nothing seems light enough.

The best thing that seems to work for me is the Well Rested from Bare Minerals, which is not foundation, it's for your under eye circles, LOL.

Thanks for any help.

I'm pale as balls too. I mean really pale and I wear L'oreal True Match in the color Porcelain for liquid foundation with the True Match powder in the same color or I wear the True Match Naturale mineral makeup in Light Ivory. Those are probably the lightest you'll find, including high end brands.

I'm pale as balls too. I mean really pale and I wear L'oreal True Match in the color Porcelain for liquid foundation with the True Match powder in the same color or I wear the True Match Naturale mineral makeup in Light Ivory. Those are probably the lightest you'll find, including high end brands.

Thanks sooo much...that really helps me out...which one do you think has the best coverage? The L'oreal True Match in the color Porcelain OR the True Match Naturale mineral makeup in Light Ivory.

BTW...too funny...."pale as balls". That's how I'm refering to my skin from now on, lol

Edited by HelloLovve

Unfortunately, neither of the two above mentioned will work on oily skin (although they might otherwise be great!). I know this from personal experience with both of them as well as reviews by other people.

If you do have oily skin, the best one I've found is Almay TLC in the lightest shade they have. It is VERY light and not orange-y.

You can also check out Silk Naturals mineral foundation, where you can custom mix your own foundation shade and choose your coverage, all very simply :D

Unfortunately, neither of the two above mentioned will work on oily skin (although they might otherwise be great!). I know this from personal experience with both of them as well as reviews by other people.

If you do have oily skin, the best one I've found is Almay TLC in the lightest shade they have. It is VERY light and not orange-y.

You can also check out Silk Naturals mineral foundation, where you can custom mix your own foundation shade and choose your coverage, all very simply :D

I have oily skin and they work for me. I guess it depends on the person.

Temptalia has a foundation matrix here with different shades and their equivalents in tons of brands.

I'm pretty pale, but NARS has a foundation shade that's too pale even for me -- the color is "Siberia" and it's in two formulas. Make sure you match the undertone correctly -- look at your skin and whether it's yellow-ish or pink-ish or whether you look better in gold or silver. Knowing that can help you find a shade that will look like a closer match, even if it's a bit dark. Hopefully that link will help you find something. Definitely stick with either NC0-5 (warm) or NW5 (cool) if you're truly like Edward Cullen. :P Good luck!

Edited by xanthochroid

I think a primer should be able to deal with that :D. I use a one myself, but I have dry skin ATM (thanks to BP). But it still helps a lot, when I'm applying my foundation ;)