Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
red_hot710

Natural Skin Care

Okay so here is the thing. I have been suffering with acne since middle school and for a while is had not been that bad, though there were some times where it would get really bad. I have noticed that in th winter months is when my acne gets REALLY BAD, I live in NY so its really cold. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to why this may happen? The only things that are different for me from the summer to winter is I am outside a lot more in the summer, sweating, I get to go to the gym a lot more and I am not in school. If anyone has any ideas please HELP! My skin is really bad and has me really stressed out so any ideas could help... Oh and I been trying to clear my skin up using "natural" remedies because medicine, antibiotics, BP, everything under the sun has not got rid of this, so if you have any natural remedies I could try that would help too.

Edited by red_hot710

Okay so here is the thing. I have been suffering with acne since middle school and for a while is had not been that bad, though there were some times where it would get really bad. I have noticed that in th winter months is when my acne gets REALLY BAD, I live in NY so its really cold. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to why this may happen? The only things that are different for me from the summer to winter is I am outside a lot more in the summer, sweating, I get to go to the gym a lot more and I am not in school. If anyone has any ideas please HELP! My skin is really bad and has me really stressed out so any ideas could help... Oh and I been trying to clear my skin up using "natural" remedies because medicine, antibiotics, BP, everything under the sun has not got rid of this, so if you have any natural remedies I could try that would help too.

I can definitely relate to this. Most winters my oily skin got really dried out.... but this winter I started using the Oil cleansing method. Have you tried that?? By using oil to moisturize, my skin has been able to handle the cold (I'm in Chicago) without flaking and overproducing sebum. Hope that helps & best of luck to you :)