Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fed Up!

Vitamin Suggestions for Fading Red Marks

Posted

I have been experiencing flare-ups here and there, and it seems my skin takes forever to return to it's normal state. I am always left with red marks that last for months. Does anyone have any experience with taking vitamins in order to promote/quicken the healing of these marks?

Currently I take a multivitamin, Vitamin E, A, Zinc and B-Complex.

Anything else I could add that might help?

Posted

Honestly you're pretty much taking the best supplements for skin healing. The type of zinc you use can make a difference. I recommend Opti-Zinc, and 60mg a day.

If you can handle the taste, two servings of Apple Cider Vinegar a day will make a difference.

Posted

Some people here have reported that using 10g of MSM with vitamin c daily can help scars heal fast, a quick search will detail the specifics but I personally take 3 grams with 500mg vitamin c 3 times a day. I've been doing a bunch of other stuff for my skin at the same time so I can't really testify to any single thing unfortunately. Best of luck!

Posted
Honestly you're pretty much taking the best supplements for skin healing. The type of zinc you use can make a difference. I recommend Opti-Zinc, and 60mg a day.

If you can handle the taste, two servings of Apple Cider Vinegar a day will make a difference.

Hm. I will try the apple cider vinegar. Has it worked for you? I have been reading some good things about it. It is worth a try,

Posted

FISH OIL!!!! Check out Puritan.com!!