Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noggin

Elicina

Noggin, I'd save your money for something else. I don't know about anyone else but I've just started and nothing to speak of so far. However I've not been using it that long. It depends on what you're trying to fix. It does have glycolic because it burns slightly, but I think it would be wise to spend your money on other things, depending on what it is you're trying to fix.

That's just my two cents for what it is worth.

The only thing I found it to have any effect on was reducing redness and fading red marks slightly. However, the majority of people have found it to do very little for their scarring.

In my opinion, there are better things out there that are cheaper, such as copper peptides, amino-plex and intense gel.

Sorry if this is a disappointment - I remember being so hopeful when I first read about Elicina. sad.gifbb_icon_confused.gif

I have to agree with Rossignol. There are better things out there. I found Retisol-A to be very effective. .25 works well on shallow scars. It requires a perscription in Canada. You can also get .50 and 1.0 % but they are more drying of course because they are stronger.

Guest Scorpioness
I used it for a loooooooooooong time with 0 improvement to my scars. dry.gif