Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
orangeorn

A new big pimple is forming beneath my skin

Help.

I can feel an angry new pimple forming, its going to be quite large and angry as it comes over the surface till the evening.

Is there I can do anything to stop it to getting bigger.

I am applying a moisturizer (clean n clear acne clearing having some salicylic acid)

Will that help?

I was clear from past 3-4 months. After a long time I have been seeing this angry one.

I hope I am not going to break out after this.

Fingers crossed

i really think a combo of clindamycin and a lot of benzoyl peroxide really helps to shrink the pimple's potential size.

i really think a combo of clindamycin and a lot of benzoyl peroxide really helps to shrink the pimple's potential size.

Thanx. I will try it :)

Guest Timehealsall

I currently use benzoyl peroxide, but when would you apply the clindamycin? Do you put it on the pimple after you put benzoyl peroxide.. before you put benzoyl peroxide.. or one in the morning and one at night?

Thanx. I will try it :)

also try aha. Dab aha after applying BP

i just bought some mandelic acid and have been putting it on pimples that havent formed yet but i can feel them below the skin and they were gone the next day. this stuff works so good for that and for getting rid of my blackheads and the best part is that its very gentle. love it! i got the 25% version of it.

benzoyl peroxide has never stopped any of my pimples, but what has is first cleansing the area, then icing it, then putting AHA on it, and BP on top of that (optional). This will only work if you catch it early enough though.

I also found that clean nd clear acne clearing moisturizer shows some effect on whiteheads and small pimples.

Also tried Himalayas acne nd pimple cream.

Both are effective on whiteheads and small pimples.