Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CeliacGuru

Aint Life Grand

Well just knocked back the first 40 mg pill. Its now officially the beginning of the end, right? I will be trying to stay as positive as possible on this. I will not go into detail on my history for anyone reading this, but have done it all and now I am 26 about to be 27 with a sales job that involves meeting new people and entertaining. Meeting new people, entertaining and trying to gain their confidence is no fun when you have little self confidence yourself due to acne. So with this said I have finally taken the plunge. Hopefully it goes well.

Go Packers!

Side note: the subject of this log is not meant in a sarcastic way by any means, just one of my favorite songs by WSP.

Good luck buddy! I'm only a day ahead of you :P

Well just knocked back the first 40 mg pill. Its now officially the beginning of the end, right? I will be trying to stay as positive as possible on this. I will not go into detail on my history for anyone reading this, but have done it all and now I am 26 about to be 27 with a sales job that involves meeting new people and entertaining. Meeting new people, entertaining and trying to gain their confidence is no fun when you have little self confidence yourself due to acne. So with this said I have finally taken the plunge. Hopefully it goes well.

Go Packers!

Side note: the subject of this log is not meant in a sarcastic way by any means, just one of my favorite songs by WSP.

Hey! Good luck on your treatment! We're all in the same boat here, so we should all check up on each other to give ourselves and others more courage and confidence!

10 Days down Lord knows how many to go....

Well I haven't been here in a while, I try not reading to many of these because I feel all it does is stress me out. I have enough of that with my work.

I just finished my first box of Clavaris 40 mg today so 10 pills down. My face was really clearing up nicely at first, key word first. Then I noticed yesterday before work a new whitehead and couple red bumps below the corner of my right lip. Didnt get worked up about it.... Now tonight before bed i go to just wash my face with some water and I notice a couple more around my chin along with some new ones on my forehead. The funny thing is I began the Clavaris due to cysts along my jaw line and that has cleared up as of late except for two little guys that shrunk quickly with the Clavaris....now all these new red spots are where I use to break out all the time the past 4-5 years...all around my mouth.

I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones and sneaky by without this "IB". Guess I was wrong, time to dig in and pray for godspeed. Who knows maybe i'll wake up tomorrow and they will have gone down some. Its probably time I quit trying to pop stuff as my skin is definitely feeling the effects of the 40 mg/day with some peeling skin around my mouth, ears and chapped lips. Also, for anyone with headaches I have noticed when i get them on Clavaris its typically been due to me not drinking enough water, when I am sure to drink a lot of water I do not get any headaches.

Alright thats all I got, let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to stop in a little more often.

Go Packers!