Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fed Up!

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation?

I have been using Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation for over a year now. I use it to cover up a flare-up here and there. I just purchased a new bottle of it, and it seems to be a completely different consistency then I was used to. It is extremely watery, and does a crap cover-up job!!! Anyone else have this problem? What the heck is going on?

I need a new concealer for flare-ups but I am hesitant to try something new since Neutrogena never caused my skin irritation, or gave me new break-outs.

What are you guys using for foundation/concealer?

I use the same foundation, just bought some actually, and it wasn't watery at all. You should bring it back and get a new bottle somewhere else. Have you tried the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Foundation? It's kind of pricey, but worth it.

Also, I use Clinique's Acne Concealer. It kind of has the consistency of glue and doesn't blend that great. I don't suggest it. What are you currently using for concealer?

Edited by HelloLovve

I use the same foundation, just bought some actually, and it wasn't watery at all. You should bring it back and get a new bottle somewhere else. Have you tried the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Foundation? It's kind of pricey, but worth it.

Also, I use Clinique's Acne Concealer. It kind of has the consistency of glue and doesn't blend that great. I don't suggest it. What are you currently using for concealer?

I don't use a concealer, just the Neutrogena liquid foundation. I always assumed concealer and liquid foundation were the same thing? I only use the liquid foundation on red marks, or if I have a flare-up. Are concealers different?

Concealer is to actually put on pimples to cover them up really well. It is thicker than foundation and is supposed to "stick" to the blemish. Then you put foundation over the concealer, which also covers the zit but evens out your skin tone as well. :)