Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

bb_eusa_think.gif hmmm... i have herd that when pll get out in the pool and in the sun there bacne or body acne clears up completely. now is this because of a chemical in the pool water of the uva, and uvb rays or what? if there are ppl out there who are experts to this fill me in.

I spent 3-5 months outdoors, I was amazingly clear and then as soon as I left Australia, I started breaking out like crazy. lol tongue.gif

First of alll no one is an expert here...If you want expert help consult a dermatologist. My guess would be a sun tan that helps mask the pimples. I know that sea water helps pimples though.

yeah i would imagine that it is some type of way to mask the pimples. the sun reduces the apperence of the redness of pimpls and there for it hiddes them or makes them less vsible. now i havent herd about salt water before. i wonder do you think you could use a salt based solution or sometype of salt scrub and it would help? i wonder bb_eusa_think.gif