Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I am on accutane for the second time in 5 years. I am 32. I am on a 5 month course. I only have a month and a half left. I am currently on 40mg a day and 80 mg every other day. The worst of my side effects are chapped lips and extreme muscle soreness. However, the muscle soreness only lasted a month which I am thankful for. I never broke out at all since I started, but now its like I have bumps on my face but not zits, more like a rash. It doesn't itch or anything like that, just hate the way it looks. Funny I went on accutane to feel better about my skin and here I am still embarassed. Is there any moisturizer or cream I can use to help with this? I was on 40mg for the first two months and maybe the 80mg every other day is what causing this. My derm wanted me to up the dosage in the last months in hopes of knocking it the acne out this second time around. Im so thankful February is a short month. Any creams anyone could recommend to help would be appreciated