Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using Panoxyl 2.5% for ages now but I still find it very drying. I've heard Dan's formula is best but would I incur customs + handling fees if I was to buy it? Are there any better alternatives????

thanks!

BUMP!!!!!!

as useful as his site is, I really wish the forums were more active!!!!!

Someone must have a better alternative to PanOxyl, pleeeeease...!

Oxy on the Spot is 2.5% BP

Thanks for the response. I'll get some on Friday and post results here. I'm tired of having red/dry skin although it's no as bad as spotty skin.

Hello

I've been using panyoxl 2.5 aquagel for about 3 weeks now. I find its cleared me up quite a bt but i agree with your drying comment. My face is severely dry and red. Especially my cheek bones, the sides of my mouth and below my upper lip. I'm not sure if this is from the BP or the amount i'm using. Its tough to gage amounts seen as were not using Dans stuff. I'm trying to cut back the amount and see if that helps but i'm also struggling with what moisturiser to use. I'm using the simples light moisturiser in the morning and the simples moisturising cream at night. I also mix in some jojoba oil but not matter how much i cuhck on within an hour its flaky again.

What moisturiser to you use? Do you really think its the BP causing the issue? Surley 2.5% BP is the same no matter what compnay.

...I've heard Dan's formula is best but would I incur customs + handling fees if I was to buy it?...

If your order came to more than £18, then you would pay VAT on the total order value (including shipping), plus a fee to the delivery company for paying the VAT on your behalf.

Guest T.M.

I've been using Quinoderm 5% from last May and have been having great results. I've got a bit of a breakout at the minute which is the second since I started using it... not bad going for me.

I am using Panoxyl 2.5% - I am on my third day and begun with half a finger length and it seems to be working okay. The aim is to increase as weeks go on. Seen as I am not getting any redness, burning etc so far ( touch wood) I might increase a smidge today. The key is to not go over board with it too soon. Keep like your own guideline and know your own skin I guess.

Also moisturisers. I am using: Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser ( seems to be pretty good) but just ordered Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion as I am feeling a slight tingle/burn after applying Simple to the BP.

Edited by squares