Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack O'Neil

Likelyhood of side effects on round 1.5

Greetings. My acne has gotten rather bad lately and my doctor has proposed the idea of putting me on 40mg/day of accutane (4 months). Now I've been on accutane in the past but unfortunately never completed my full course. On the positive side I experienced no long term side effects (to my current knowledge). So I was curious what my chances of developing any severe side effects the second time would be? Has anyone taken a second round of acctuane and ended up with side effects they didn't have their first time around? Just curious.. some of the side effects scare the shit out of me! :shifty:

The more you take of Accutane the bigger the possibility for side-effects. No one can tell you the likely hood of you getting one. Also, if Accutane didn't work the first time, what makes you think it will the second? I'm not trying to sadden you, it's a possibility. You should decide when you would be "crossing the line".

Good luck

The more you take of Accutane the bigger the possibility for side-effects. No one can tell you the likely hood of you getting one. Also, if Accutane didn't work the first time, what makes you think it will the second? I'm not trying to sadden you, it's a possibility. You should decide when you would be "crossing the line".

Good luck

Hey! Sorry I didn't make my reason for not finishing accutane clear. I stopped because of my own inability to swallow pills (or sudden lack thereof). I don't think I was on it longer than a month and half.