Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stoneman

Has anyone here grown out of their acne?

How do you know when your growing out of acne? Cos I'm pretty sure all of us will eventually.

What are the first signs of 'growing out of acne'? What usually happens if your starting to grow out of acne? More pimples on the face, face gets less oily, body acne starts to fade away?

When you are experimenting with different treatments and something works for you, you never know whether the treatment worked or you just out grew it.

I think that i am/have grown out of my acne. I was on loads of different tablets and creams for it but even though they did calm my acne down a little they never did really work and i was still producing cysts and spots, then i got to around 20 years old and my skin started to get less and less oily and in fact it was around the time that i started to get more and more facial hair. So i think that the facial hair, for me anyways kinda signalled my growing out of it.

I still have acne on my back and shoulders but noone really gets to see my body anyways.

I probably grew out of it when I was like 18. I started getting something when I was 15 and started stressing and tried creams and all that shit because it brought me down; but the stuff made it worse. So I stopped using creams and just started actually concentrating on drinking 3L a day of water and it cleared up..Booya.