Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered 2 tubes of the Gel, and today will be at least day 7 , I cant remebmer correctly, and I still havent gotten it, but I paid for Priority 2-3 day shipping :[. Anyone else used this shipping method and had problems with it before? Kind of pointless to pay the extra money and have it take longer then most people who paid for 1st Class shipping it seems like.

Sorry for the delay. I'm on the case. We'll get to the bottom of it ASAP

-Dan

Well I just checked my email and got one from Custome Service saying that the person was out of town and they have been having computer problems recently but they are trying to reolve the issue now :]

Well I just got the two tubes I ordered in the mail today, well over a week after I first ordered them with Priority shipping. One of the tubes had been cut or erupted during shipping im guessing and lost about half the gel, and I was also promised a free tube due to the long wait and I didnt even get that. :[ This was my first time ordering the gel (ive been using on-the-spot which has worked good, but hasnt cleared me up 100 % so i wanted to give this a try), and it wasnt a very good experience. It seems like not many other people have had problems with the shipping so maybe I just got unlucky. I sent them another e-mail today and am waiting for a reply now.

Good Afternoon,

We perform the order fulfillment for the BP GEL product line.

We had a major order fulfillment problem that resulted in our not shipping any of the 2nd Day priority mail orders for BP Gel on 8/9/04.

We didn't even realize we had a problem until the power of the internet via this forum indicated a problem.

This issue affected 15 customers. All those orders have, as of this writing, been re- shipped 2nd day priority mail, most if not all of you will have your orders by 8/23/04.

I and my staff have changed our verification process to avoid this problem from ever re-curing to those of you affected and to all future orders.

We regret this and we appreciate all your feedback.

We ship thousands of these tubes and we work diligently to address any and all of the fulfillment problems you have had and again our apologies to each of you and to Dan for

this situation.

I ordered 2 tubes over a month ago and I still have not recieved them. I have my paypal reciept. Ive sent an email to the contact center and havent gotten a reply. I want a refund or for you to replace the "lost" tubes. email me at [email protected]

Well I got the reply to the email I sent earlier and it looks like they are going to re-ship all THREE tubes with Priority. So I started out paying for 2 tubes, and I'm going to end up with 5 (4 and a half if you count the busted one), so Im pretty pleased. Looks like I'll be ordering from them again, they went through a lot of trouble to let me know what was going on with my order and why it was late and compinsated for it.