Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
birmingham

question..

i have the BP, but is noxema considered a mostiurizer, i always thought you were suppose to wash noxema out after it was put on your face but then you'd be washing away the bp,.... any thoughts? or do i need to go buy a new mositurizer

Isnt Noxema a cleanser??? Unless it says it's a Noxema Moisturizer you really need to get a moisturizer. You should not be washing anything off once youve put the BP on.

What are you useing as your cleanser?

errrr i have that orangy looking NETUROGENA clensing bar and then the bp, but i just started yesterday, i will go get a mostirurizer tomorrow, which should i get? my skin is fairly sensitive, when i use retin-a i usually for SOME reason have dry skin just around my chin and right under my nose, so which mostriuzer should i get?

thanks alot

well i put on the BP, maybe a bit to much about half a finger just on my cheeks and chin and then it BURNT like a mother for 10 minutes and when i found a little mositurizer from a hotel and i used that and it burnt even more, but now it feels like the heat is escaping from my face, i just sure hope the redness goes away soon....

ok so after 2 days of BP my little knot bump thing on my chin has gone down, and im going to see the doctor tomorrow, compared to most people i dunno, i may have overreacted, i only have 2 little small pimples on my left cheek and a bump the size of the little red light on the tv, but better safe than sorry, i have NOXEMA has a clenser, BP and RETIN, and then NEUTROGENA mositruzer the bluish bottle,

hopefully i can get some antiboiatics tomorrow and say goodbye to acne for long time

you sound like my signature, but not a male, and not so blatently stupid

but you never know you dont properly treat these immediately it may get worse, a couple years ago (age 14) i got very few pimples, just a couple on like my forehead and one or two on my cheeks

i can no longer count them

i never had anything as far as "face" care until 15 days ago, and im 16. i didnt much care about a couple pimples, didnt think much about it. i regret that!

4 products may be getting a bit much, i go without a cleanser (view my link in sig for progress), but many people need them. i dont actually produce all that much oil on my face, im special like that, and if for some reason i do i just flush my face with water and use Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, which not only keeps me moisturized/oil free, but really improves me complexion by "exfoliating". It is very good versatile stuff. If I were you I would actually switch out the Retin for it, I dont like it personally. BP seems to do best vs my pimples, the scrub (which contains SA btw) does wonders for my skin, its very versatile

god i need to stop preaching this stuff to everyone