Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fireinthehole

Received my Regimen shipment with the pumps broke off

So I finally received my Regimen after waiting for 2 weeks, and low and behold.. the Pumps for the Cleanser and Moisturizer have snapped off. I tried to push it back in and turn it, but it won't stay. I can push it down and the product will come out but it doesn't stay on the bottle. If I leave it off, looks like Water can get right inside the bottle. What do I do? I'm already disappointed and I didn't even start it yet.

Edited by fireinthehole

all I really want to know is if I will still be able to use it? probably not who am i kidding... water can get inside and that's bad right? unless I can use a pump from something else? this sucks because I waited so long for this and if I have to ship it back and wait for it again whats the point. i guess ill just stick with my Olay moisturizer and Purpose Gentle Cleanser and just use the big sized BP.

Edited by fireinthehole

Can't you just put them in two tupperware and just scoop out how much you need? its not BP, so amounts really dont matter, if it feels like enough, chances are it is.

once you run out you can just order again, but it'd be a good idea to report it any way.

Guest Timehealsall

just return it. I returned some orders (they gave me extras and overcharged me) and it was no problem.

I have had a couple of tubs that have arrived with the pumps broken off. As with you though I was still able to use them and pump out the product so it wasn't really an issue. Didn't have any problem with water getting in and it still dispenses the correct amount. If you send it back then you'll just have to wait longer to get started!

I dropped my cleanser because my hands were full and the pump snapped off. I can do the same thing - put it on and push down and I haven't had any problems so far. I mean, if water gets in there is it really a big deal?! It has been working fine. I am in my third week with this one so there really is no point in trying to get a new one.

Why dont you just keep it out of the water until they send you new pumps from customer support. I'm sure they will if you just call. :angel: