Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benlorr

Am I still "purging" in this area of my face?

Ok, so I am in the middle of my third week of the Regimen and I am happy to say that my face has seen some notable improvements. It's is about 85% clear with a few pimple bumps still healing. However, there is patch that consists of the edge of my nose and the area under my left eye that has developed small red bumps of pimples. They are not that big of a deal and barely noticeable at all from a distance. However, if I stare very close into the mirror I can see that there are quite a few of them and I was wondering if that area of my face is still purging or if should apply more BP in that area.

Any advice? It is also worth noting that I very rarely get any pimples in that section of my face which makes it that much more puzzling.

Edited by Benlorr

Ok, so I am in the middle of my third week of the Regimen and I am happy to say that my face has seen some notable improvements. It's is about 85% clear with a few pimple bumps still healing. However, there is patch that consists of the edge of my nose and the area under my left eye that has developed small red bumps of pimples. They are not that big of a deal and barely noticeable at all from a distance. However, if I stare very close into the mirror I can see that there are quite a few of them and I was wondering if that area of my face is still purging or if should apply more BP in that area.

Any advice? It is also worth noting that I very rarely get any pimples in that section of my face which makes it that much more puzzling.

They may be irritation bumps, which should be telling you to not use as much BP in that area. I don't think you should start any faster than your skin allows you to in any area, so just keep applying the normal amount of BP that you are.

If they don't look like normal pimples and are very small, reddish bumps that don't appear to have a head, they may just be little irritation bumps. I get them on my nose when I use a little more BP than normal.

They may be irritation bumps, which should be telling you to not use as much BP in that area. I don't think you should start any faster than your skin allows you to in any area, so just keep applying the normal amount of BP that you are.

If they don't look like normal pimples and are very small, reddish bumps that don't appear to have a head, they may just be little irritation bumps. I get them on my nose when I use a little more BP than normal.

Yeah, your description of these pimples is right on the money so you might be right.

Also I did take your advice on applying BP only at night and it has served me well thus far. Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

Guest Timehealsall

how long do your irritation bumps take to go away?

how long do your irritation bumps take to go away?

Well, it's been about a week now since the ones I mentioned here have showed up and since then a majority of them have gone away now . However, I have only recently ramped up my BP usage and I am getting a few new irritation bumps so I guess it takes about a week or so for them to disappear.