Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SandraDee

What works for me

I've tried Dan's regimen, and Botchla's regimen.. both worked for me... but only for a while. Everything I use on my skin works good for a month or so, and then it just stops. I have fairly sensitive skin. I think Dan's regimen and Botchla's regimen irritated my skin too much. I have mild and persistant acne. I recently came across some Clinique products that I have in my cabinet. I used them for a long time and they worked great, but I stopped using them to give Proactiv a try and then other things. It's the Clinique 3-step system. It's mild bar soap, astringent, and moisturizer. You can get it at department stores, at the Clinique counter. There's different astringents for your skin type. It really works great. My skin feels so soft, and not irritated at all. My friend had moderate acne, and very oily skin. This also works great for her. Her skin is clear and smooth. Anyways... so If you're having a hard time and you're willing to give one more thing a try ... Try this! Hopefully it will work for you, like it has for us. bb_eusa_dance.gif