Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robert

Pernox is Great Stuff

Been using this stuff once a week for maybe 2.5 years now, and let me tell you, it has made a noticeable difference in my pitted scars. I looked in the mirror a couple of months ago and was like ... Whoa, where are they? :)

It does a microdermabrasion every time you use it (if you really "go for it," that is). Your skin will be pink, and as smooth as a baby's behind.

http://www.amazon.com/Pernox-Scrub-Cleanse...5970&sr=8-2

It is not like any other "scrub" on the market. The other ones all pretty much suck.

I agree with you, its pretty good (:

I dont use it everyday though,

Maybe once or twice a week for exfoliating

I cant use it everyday, for some reason

Pernox and Differen Gel dosent go good together

or maybe thats just my skin

I almost bought that once and then decided not to because it was so expensive and I had never heard of it. I'm thinking I should get that now as I'm looking to do something to improve my scarring but I'm really worried about messing up the balance of my skin right now with anything too aggressive like Retin A. Thanks for posting something that's helping you. Can you get this at any drugstores anymore or just online?

I got them at longs long time ago,

They're actually very hard to find nowadays.

I get most of my other stuff from eBay

I think if your using Retin-A(I am), i think ts better to use it maybe max 3 times a week.

Your face will feel Very clean and the a little goes a very long way, so it will last a very long time.

But over-doing it, i feel like it causes me some breakouts.

Does it really help with pitted scars? Reading about I think it would be great for acne and maybe red marks and skin texture, but not for pitted scars.

Do you have any before and after pics?

Been using this stuff once a week for maybe 2.5 years now, and let me tell you, it has made a noticeable difference in my pitted scars. I looked in the mirror a couple of months ago and was like ... Whoa, where are they? :)

It does a microdermabrasion every time you use it (if you really "go for it," that is). Your skin will be pink, and as smooth as a baby's behind.

http://www.amazon.com/Pernox-Scrub-Cleanse...5970&sr=8-2

It is not like any other "scrub" on the market. The other ones all pretty much suck.

Believe it or not, very mild scarring can almost heal entirely in that 2.5 years if one takes good care of oneself. i.e. not too much sun, daily lotion, lots of water and exercise, ex foliates regularly, etc.