Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tex123

Finally!!

After about a month of initial breakouts my skin is clearing up with the regimen. I recently switched from a triple blade to an electric rotary razor and think that may be the biggest help? Have any other guys seen good results from switching to an electric razor? Or is it the regime finally clearing up my skin?

After about a month of initial breakouts my skin is clearing up with the regimen. I recently switched from a triple blade to an electric rotary razor and think that may be the biggest help? Have any other guys seen good results from switching to an electric razor? Or is it the regime finally clearing up my skin?

Two blade razors man. Dan wasn't lying when he told us to use them. Electric razors are way too irritating and don't give that great of a shave

Iv tried tons of 2 blade and with in days of switching to electric i got great results, they don't get that close of a shave but it's not too bad

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with the statement about the two blade razors being better than a electric razor.. Maybe ten years ago, yeah. I use a Norelco 1250CC sensotouch and it shaves remarkably. And with no irritation at all.. granted it was expensive (over $200) but it is worth it.