Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest pokemonster

itsa time for emo surveyy!

You sound like you had your lawyer write that.

Hey I'm sorry about really getting on your case, but listen. consider some of what I said and do your own research. I think you shouldn't listen to anyone including these doctors or me.

I think you should start from the bottom using the safest ways to treat your depression and working your way up closer to the most dangerous, not the other way around.

I am glad you consider yourself cured, even through your childhood trauma. However -

The people that hurt you were not the people that hurt me. The symptoms you have shown in your dysfunction relating to that were not exactly the same symptoms I have displayed. Your experience is different than mine, and as such, your path to healing and recovery are different than mine.

Some of what was done to me growing up has no cure, only hope of remission of the memories, the nightmares, the scars (physically, even). And some of what I have done to myself through dealing with those memories has no cure. (Addiction, for instance. I will never be able to just "have a beer" like normal people. That is okay.)

You believe differently because your life has presented you with different options.

I, however, am afforded the same rights. I did not tell you that what you were doing was wrong or harmful, you felt the need to do so to me. I asked for advice in another forum, not for a re-evalution of my mental condition. I have trained medical professionals at hand for that.

I'm glad you help people. I have been told in my travels that I have helped people too, even on this board. That's the point of this board, and I'd even say human interaction to begin with. To help ease the suffering that living brings.

Your cause is noble. But please do not assume that you know what is best for me, my memories, and my emotional recovery. (Of which my medication is a part of.) If you cannot help but to assume, then it would be wiser for you to keep your suggestions limited to the realm of what I actively ask for help on.

Edited by AthleticHunta

You think I sound odd here, you should see the writing I do when I talk about my crazy! ;)http://quirkytizzy.livejournal.com/tag/dea...h%20the%20crazy

It's pretty split - somedays it's very coherent, others not so much. (It must be noted I am slightly older - a few months shy of 30, in college, and have been writing daily for nearly 13 years. I know how to make words sound pretty) Combine all that with fluctuating energy levels and you have me - a practical cornucopia of odd writing. If you look at the most recent post on that page v.s the writing style on "I am an abbreviation" just of page down scrolls, the difference can be pretty noticeable.

And cheers to that statement, Hunta. Something we can agree on, finding what works and working from there. That's what this board is about. Hell, that's what life is about.

:clap:

Edited by Elsewhere

Since the advanced reply won't work -

"Taking out my feelings helps."

Doesn't it though? Incredibly useful!

Sometimes you gotta talk thankfully if i dont have my friends i have this website. xD

1- from 1-10 how would u rate how bad is your:

acne 5-6

blackheads 7

redmarks 0

redness/discoloration overall 1

scars 1

(rate each one separately plz)

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10) 7-8

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? n/a

4- do u get depressed oftenly? nope

5- are u depressed right now? nope

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!) n/a

7- are u stressed oftenly? yes

8- were u stressed today? yeahh

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it! 7

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? nopee

11- your anxiety. rate it! 0

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? n/a

13- and how bad the worst ones are (rate ofc) n/a

14- r u skin picker? YES! Don't get me started!

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? It heals pretty damn fast (luckily)

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? The want of an acne free face

17- how long have u had acne n shit? 3-4 years

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? I usually forget about my acne BUT if I look into a mirror, most of the time it's like damn...

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? Laughing really loud with my fam after eating much sugar.

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? Karate/Sparring. Take it out on someone else right?!?! :^)

who knows how long i've been absent from here, but... well, let's say that my acne is bad enough that i spent the whole night crying and felt the need to come here.

1- from 1-10 how would you rate how bad is your:

acne 8, feels like a 100.

blackheads (0)

redmarks 10

redness/discoloration overall 9

scars 10

2- how emotional you are? 10, i'm extremely over emotional.

3- are you bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? yes, i can't find any other explanation for how ridiculous my mood swings are, which are a 10.

4- do you get depressed often? i'm almost always depressed. i'm depressed with MOSTLY my acne. i'm depressed when i over exaggerate, i'm depressed when i yell and argue with my boyfriend because of my ridiculous insecurities and my awful acne, and i feel like i'm worthless and shouldn't be with him.

5- are you depressed right now? crying as i type this? yes.

6- at most times how bad is your depression? generally 8-10. depends if i'm playing a game and not paying attention to my skin.

7- are you stressed often? i'm constantly stressed about my acne and my weight, even though i'm not even very big.

8- were you stressed today? yes. got into a giant argument with boyfriend again over nothing, and broke out around my mouth more. discovered two HUGE cysts near my ear. acne stresses me out even more.

9- your stress in last period of time. 10

10- do you have any kind of anxiety? which one? i have extreme anxiety that my boyfriend will leave me, that i'm not pretty enough, and that my acne is horrible. which to me, it is.

11- your anxiety. 10

12- do you have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? i'm addicted to videogames, that's about it. i don't do drugs or drink.

13- and how bad the worst ones are my addiction to video games is probably a 10, but this effects nothing.

14- are you skin picker? not really, no. if there's a huge cyst that i can clearly see the white head of, i'll pop it just to make it less painful. otherwise i try to avoid my face.

15- does your skin heal fast, so-so, or really slow after picking in your opinion? is it really an opinion? It's been proven that it makes it heal slower and causes scarring. which takes even longer to heal :I

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? nothing. i've lost all faith in everything. i'm to the point where i don't even understand why i exist anymore. acne has turned me into a mean bitchy awful person, i hate myself more than anything and i'm sick of myself. i just want acne to go away.

17- how long have you had acne? for many years. probably since i was like 12 or 13. so.. about 10+ years.

18- how often are you happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne? almost never.

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? i don't remember. if there was any good moment it was later destroyed by the argument we had, then me being severely depressed now and not caring about the whole day and feeling like i shouldn't even climb in bed with bf.

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? i don't know anymore. i think of nice things then i get thrown around and wonder why the fuck anyone even talks to me anymore.

i can't take my acne anymore.

i don't want to die. but i don't want to keep living with this.

my face is in pain because of it. my emotions are in pain because of it. i just don't know what to do and nobody can help me.

Sometimes this is my safest place, too, Viola. I get that. And fights with s/o's make everything worse, gets so hard to see any kind of light at all...

Edited by Elsewhere

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

Elsewhere and ViolaLion, looking at yo pics, u omg very pretty, guys, honestly! *__* such shame that u gotta go through this emo n depression shit u_u

anywayz, ViolaLion, wow u sound alot like me about emo stuff, but hey since u yourself admit about this possible bipolar thing, r u sure ur not writing that all while being on emotions? plz dont cry n do nothing dangerous, ukno! :eh: just go play some video games better then! :confused: (now that i think about it probably is good thing that my pc sucks n i cant play no cool games, id totally be addicted to them fo sho ._. so how bad is yo addiction to video games?)

and are u sure u tried like everything already? plz think about it carefully! i sometimes rage n rage but afterall i decided to fight some more tho bcz there are actually still so many things i havent tried, which ofc is annoying bcz u duh dun wanna go through all of the stuff to just find nothing works for hundredth time, right? but what if? what if there still is something that specifically for u will work? u never know? well idk what else to say, im sorry :/

Total BS from a non-medical person.

I thought you were above such brutal words Wynne.

Obviously not. ;) Carry on back to the topic.

acne - 7 and extremely persistant

blackheads - 7 and cant get rid of them

redmarks - 9

redness/discoloration overall - 9 its terrible

scars - 3

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10) 0, ive lost all emotion

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? (rate its severity as well) no

4- do u get depressed oftenly? only since ive had severe acne

5- are u depressed right now? yes cause of acne

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!) 6 or 7

7- are u stressed oftenly? only when ppl see my acne which is never since im in hiding

8- were u stressed today? no

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it! whenever the last time i was forced to go out with acne

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? not sure

11- your anxiety. rate it! idk

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? no

13- and how bad the worst ones are (rate ofc) dont have any

14- r u skin picker? yes

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? slow

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? nothing, i have lost all hope

17- how long have u had acne n shit? since i was about 11, but it keeps getting more severe

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? never

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment) my last happy moment was before i had severe acne, 2 years ago

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? it used to be the hope that there would be a cure for my acne, but after trying everything with nothing working, nothing makes me less depressed anymore

acne 2

blackheads 5

redmarks 5

redness/discoloration overall 8

scars 1

2- how emotional u are? 8

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? Don't think so

4- do u get depressed oftenly? Yes

5- are u depressed right now? Yes

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? 8

7- are u stressed oftenly? Yes

8- were u stressed today? Yes

9- your stress in last period of time. 10

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? Yes, idk?

11- your anxiety. 9

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? No

13- and how bad the worst ones are (rate ofc)

14- r u skin picker? Not so much a picker...def a popper

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? So-So

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? The fact that I know I'd look really nice without any of my skin flaws, so I am very determinded to eliminate them

17- how long have u had acne n shit? 12?

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit?

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment) Spending New Year's with my girl

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? my girlfriend

Sometimes this is my safest place, too, Viola. I get that. And fights with s/o's make everything worse, gets so hard to see any kind of light at all...

:<< that's really sweet of you, thank you<33

makeup helps, haha.

Well.. ok

like now, i'm content.

we had friends visit and i felt a lot better, but earlier i got into a huge argument with my boyfriend and i think all these arguments are seriously caused by me being bipolar or something, and i REALLY over exaggerate everything :I

So.. because of the arguments and how i react and then how i feel like i fucked up, i get stressed out. and that makes me break out more i think

and then i stress out about that ughh, never ends lol.

My addiction to video games?

well

it's pretty much literally everything i do.

Currently my 'addiction' is based around world of warcraft (nerd alert)

which i'm on probably 80% of the time.

i don't like going out often. i guess that's part of the reason i play games so much.

I actually MET my boyfriend through an online game, haha!

now we live together, have been for like 5 1/2 years now? i think around there.

:< thanks for responding to me.

I have tried a LOT of things. the only like main things that i haven't tried is like..

Stuff from a doctor (i have no insurance and no money :I )

and some random over the counter face washes.

I JUST recently switched my face wash.(like a week and a half ago)

and moisturizer.

i couldn't afford the expensive stuff so i downgraded to St. Ives Apricot facial acne scrub (i forgot the real name) and timeless skin moisturizer.

right now i can't tell if it's just the fact that i switched and that's making my skin go nuts, or if it's not working.

How long does it even take to start working, does anyone know?

i just got two cysts on the side of my face (my hair covers at least, i guess.)

and a huge cyst to the bottom right of my mouth, another to the bottom left, and ANOTHER one i JUST got tonight on my jaw line, they all hurt immensely :I

i just want them to go away. i feel better from my company and getting it off my chest..

but i dunno. the problem is still there.

my skin used to be so nice.

it used to be clean looking, and all the same color.

now?

i have red dots and brown scars all over the sides of my face, and around my chin area.

it's disgusting and i'm tired of it; ;

sorry for complaining. i used to try to be positive about this, i just can't do it anymore.

World of warcraft is so expensive - i play on runescape and i think its very similar, although many people say its the kids version of WOW. I mean whateva i still enjoy it, but i have my mum to force me off it after two hours. :P

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
World of warcraft is so expensive - i play on runescape and i think its very similar, although many people say its the kids version of WOW. I mean whateva i still enjoy it, but i have my mum to force me off it after two hours. :P

i somehow never rly could get into runescape, maybe bcz i didnt play long enough idk, but visual aspects of it were rather meh for me, but wow however is so tempting to start from what i know about it but then again after reading so many addiction stories and how it even ruined ppl lifes completely, im rly struggling to start it, and last time i played some game, i was so totally into it, could play it nonstop, like whole day etc, thats why probably its not too good idea afterall, but then again its like most played online game ever and supposedly so awasome etc, and im curious too :confused:

imo ppl who have rly bad acne n therefor tend to oftenly seclude themselves from outer world + love games could rly be potential game addicts, thats why gotta have like lots of selfcontrol, firm character about moderation etc if u play something

acne - 5

blackheads - 3

redmarks - 5

redness/discoloration - 8

scars - 6

2- how emotional u are?

(9)

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? (rate its severity as well)

(somewhat)

4- do u get depressed oftenly?

(yes, when i look in the mirror or think about acne; which is 24/7)

5- are u depressed right now?

(yes, disgusted by my acne and want to cry)

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!)

(7)

7- are u stressed oftenly?

(yes, and its b/c of the mental effects of acne)

8- were u stressed today?

(yes, work..had to check acne/make up every 2-3 hours)

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it!

(yes)

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one?

(the fear of flushing/ blushing when hot or embarassed)

11- your anxiety. rate it!

(9)

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones?

(Smoke cigarettes)

(There are many, but smoking does not break me out.)

14- r u skin picker?

(yes)

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion?

(average, but leaves a shit stain after. lol)

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now?

(the "future"; hoping for better days/year/life.)

17- how long have u had acne n shit?

(almost a year, because of one silly mistake.)

(not often)

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment)

(my happiest moment was when i never had acne)

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment?

(sleep)

acne - currently a 2 or 3

blackheads - 3 or 4

redmarks - 3, where I have actives, its red :c

redness/discoloration overall- probably a 4 or 5. They've been fading nicely :D

scars

2- how emotional u are? If this makes sense, I'm very emotional but mostly reserved when expressing them, except to close friends and family. 8

3- are u bipolar - not really, it takes a bit to sway my mood from positive to negative. I'm generally upbeat

4- do u get depressed oftenly? no, but I used to a lot on high school. No fun being made fun of.

5- are u depressed right now? nope! I happy happy. Could do without my pimples though.

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? At its worst, I would stay couped up in my room not eating , Those were the dark days :l .

7- are u stressed oftenly? Not often no.

8- were u stressed today? nope :D

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it! I overstressed about my first blue book test and stayed up studying and ended up getting sick, I don't get sick very often

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? not that I'm aware of

11- your anxiety. rate it! 3 when I get anxious over normal things

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? obsessing over acne, mmorpgs in the past, the internet in general, I love smartphones.

13- and how bad the worst ones are (rate ofc)phones are 8, internet is 8, mmorpgs was 10 (id have 2 or 3 computers running the same game on 3 different computers. Clearing up my acne is probably a 10 considering a lot of what I do is centered around clearing my skin.

14- r u skin picker? sometimes :/

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? cysts heal slow, anything else is pretty fast.

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? knowing that my skin is constantly improving, internet meeting cool people on this forum, great friend support in real livez. partying. :3

17- how long have u had acne n shit? since I was 10 or 11. I'm 19 now lol

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? more often than not :D

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment) graduating high school, attending college.

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? my cats, friends, food, traveling, internet shopping, running and biking, talking, etc. and partying. Lol jk kinda o. O

Come to think about it, idk how I gave up gaming :3 I testify that when I had really low self esteem, I was much more of a heavier gamer. I changed a lot by surrounding myself with people who were boosting me a lot, and started to tell myself "I think I can I think I can!" :P that's more of an abridged version of the story. I'm honestly a pretty happy person now, but all the teasing and being made fun of in school sucked! I sympathize with all you guys you've dealt with similar.

Edited by tim12

acne - 4

blackheads - 6

redmarks - 5

redness/discoloration overall - 4

scars -4

(rate each one separately plz) (10000x worse in the past!)

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10) maybe 8

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? (rate its severity as well) I guess a bit, I have clinical (moderate) depression, but sometimes I have hyper moods. mainly just depressed tho, lol

4- do u get depressed oftenly? yep

5- are u depressed right now? not really, just neutral

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!) 8/10 ish

7- are u stressed oftenly? average

8- were u stressed today? not much

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it! 4/10

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? not hugely

11- your anxiety. rate it! 3/10

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? not really either

14- r u skin picker? yesh

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? quite fast :)

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? much better than in the past :D

17- how long have u had acne n shit? since i was 10ish (12 years woo)

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? not very often, cant lie

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment) - got fish and chips with my bf XD

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment?

sleep/naps, anime, cute pics of cats (maybe there is a connection between these things and acne, lol, they seem popular on here), comedy shows

Edited by annique

sleep/naps, anime, cute pics of cats (maybe there is a connection between these things and acne, lol, they seem popular on here), comedy shows

Regular doses of comedy, pictures of cats, and actual cats are all great at reducing stress. :D Seriously, there's studies out there of elderly people living longer who have pets. There's some cases of people dying when they overdose on laughter, but that's very hard to do. :D

It should be noted that all of these rating were much higher about 1.5 years ago when I had severe acne. Changing my attitude was a huge factor in changing my skin, both in terms of sticking to a diet and controlling stress levels. If you wallow in your own self pity, you're literally making your skin worse. That is how biology works.

acne

blackheads

redmarks

3 (I used to have sooo many, but they're fading because I'm oil cleansing now)

redness/discoloration overall

2 (diet really helps here, with the general health and irritation level of the skin)

scars

3 (I have indented scars on my cheeks, but they, though numerous, are very small)

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10)

6 as of late. Not because of my skin, but because of life issues. I am not nearly as emotional as I was when I had severe acne; I was very distant and suffered from depression.

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? (rate its severity as well)

No, only when hormones are higher (also controlled by diet and positive thinking :) )

4- do u get depressed often?

Not often. Only when something seriously triggers it.

No.

I also think people need to understand the difference between being sad and being depressed. We all get sad. Being depressed is deeper.

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!)

Not as often as I used to be! I do have anxiety issues, but again, they have drastically improved.

Yes, but not terribly. Stress is kind of unavoidable. What matters is how you manage it.

Yes. I sometimes still suffer from social anxiety, but not very much anymore. I do suffer from relationship anxiety however. It's getting better, but it's a tough journey.

In general-3

Relationship anxiety-8

I have various habits residual from obsessive compulsive disorder (which was worse when I was younger)

I have a spot on my hand which I chronically dig a nail into. It's not because I like pain, but because it comforts me. It's on my palm; there is a callus there because of it.

It's a weird addiction, but it is one nonetheless.

9. I can't stop. I don't think I ever will. It's not that destructive though, so I'm not that concerned, only that I rely on it to feel sane.

14- r u skin picker?

Not anymore! :D

Really slow. Any sort of touching other than washing breaks me out, so I would end up with big clusters of breakouts wherever I would touch/pick.

At the moment it's because I am almost entirely clear except for blackheads. Before, it was simply the hope for something better and the determination that I could fight acne and win.

Since I was 13. So five years.

Often. Especially in the past year.

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment)

Today was uneventful, but yesterday my most happy moment was at orchestra rehearsal. I'm not in school right now, and some of my friends have abandoned me since I'm joining the military, so a lot of the time, I'm just home :/

Good music. Anything that keeps me occupied, like cleaning or practicing. When I'm not occupied, that's when the negative thoughts begin.

acne

0 (If its not filled with pus, i don't count it as acne, on my face at least)

blackheads

2-3

redmarks

redness/discoloration overall

0.5 (Not much redness, my red marks arent even red either)

scars

0.5 (handful of indents, i don't really care about them though)

2- how emotional u are?

Very, the only time i'm not overly emotional is when i just avoid all things that bother me or trigger it, but almost everything triggers it, so i'm either very sad, very happy, or very angry at any given moment.

My bipolar boyfriend seems to think i am, but i'm not so sure, if so, i'd rate it around a 4.

4- do u get depressed oftenly?

Sometimes, but i can ignore it once i feel it starting, so not that often.

Nope, very chipper actually.

6- at most of time how bad your depression is?

Pretty bad, whenever i get pulled onto the depression wagon, i end up crying multiple times a day and cutting myself, sleeping 18+ hours and lose interest in pretty much everything, i've also picked my face pretty bad because of it before too. so i'd give it a 9.

Not really, i don't really get stressed, and when i do i just sleep it off or stop whatever is stressing me out.

Nope.

Social anxiety, hence the name, its really my only anxiety, i'm perfectly fine with anything else.

Eating late at night, obsessively chewing on my nails/peices of plastic/pens/pencils/cups/phones, putting various items in my mouth for no reason, kind of like a toddler.

13- and how bad the worst ones are

Eating late at night: 8, i cant really stop, but im trying.

Biting/putting things in my mouth: 9, i don't realize i'm doing it, and i have no urge to stop whatsoever.

14- r u skin picker?

I don't go out of my way to pick, but i do pop something if it bothers me, just pimples though, i don't harass my skin when it isn't necessary.

Pretty fast.

My boyfriend, hes the reason i started the regimen, and hes the reason i get up every morning, and hes the reason i'm clear right now.

Couple years, i don't really remember, i started getting spots when i was nine, and i had full on acne when i was 11, so a fair amount of time.

Everyday, sometimes i have my slip ups, but i recover from them relatively quickly now-a-days.

When my boyfriend called me today sounding all sleepy and cute.

Nothing really, the only thing that keeps my depression at bay is my vitamin D supplements, anything else doesn't help much at all.

acne 7

blackheads 1

redmarks 7

redness/discoloration overall 8

scars 7

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10) 6

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? (rate its severity as well) no

4- do u get depressed oftenly? from time to time. I try to keep positive but I usually breakdown from everything once a month. and NO. not at that time of the month. :P

5- are u depressed right now? no, im EXHAUSTED. and thankful for what I have.

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!) 5

7- are u stressed oftenly? I should not be but sometimes I stress over things that shouldnt be stressed over :P

8- were u stressed today? nope!

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it! 6

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? um...well...I want to say not really. But I would be lying haha

11- your anxiety. rate it! 7

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? I don't want to say addicted...but I must have a banana everyday. I loooooove bananas. and I have peanut butter with it 99% of the time. :) I am addicted to always thinking life would be better if I had clear skin when in reality everything would be the same. I am addicted to google searches. I look up the most random things and then totally exhaust myself learning about them through google. I'm a bit addicted to smoothies. From Smoothie King. Soooo good.

13- and how bad the worst ones are (rate ofc) 8

14- r u skin picker? Yes

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? so so to slow

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? I really don't know. I just tell myself this isn't going to last forever. I just have to find something that works for me. and one day I'll find it. I just know it's going to be better one day. So I don't worry.

17- how long have u had acne n shit? since freshman year of highschool, almost three years.

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? I would say 80% of the time. Probably 85%

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment) Me and my mom went to eat at a self serve frozen yogurt place. I loaded that cup up with so many unhealthy toppings. and I ate every single bite. Then I went running and felt good about myself. :)

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? food unfortunatly. My boyfriend sometimes. Being able to fall asleep. Chocolate milk. Strawberry milk. peanut butter and bananas. ciabatta bread. cucumber and butter sandwich. with salt and pepper of course. :) and cooking.

acne ----- 1

blackheads ---- 0

redmarks ---- 2

redness/discoloration overall ----- 3

scars ----- 0

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10) ----- very 10

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time) ----- 10

4- do u get depressed oftenly? ---- all the time

5- are u depressed right now? ---- always am

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!) --- 10

7- are u stressed oftenly? --- yup

8- were u stressed today? --- not really

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it! ---- 10 -- very upset

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? --- i have social anxiety and paranoia

11- your anxiety. rate it! --- 10

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? ---- poppin pills to get rid of the pain (oxy)

14- r u skin picker? --- not really

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? ---- fast

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? --- i have no faith/hope/determination right now.. nothing really to look foward to or be happy about

17- how long have u had acne n shit? -- forever i cant remember a day i didnt let it bother me

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? --- sometimes

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment) --- being in california last week

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? --- keeping busy

Edited by tblaze04

acne~1.5

blackheads~0.5

redmarks~5

redness/discoloration overall~7 (i have a rash that covers 20% of my face so lucky its spring break)

scars~0

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10)~5

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? (rate its severity as well)~Nope

4- do u get depressed oftenly?~Sometimes at night when im sleeping >_>

5- are u depressed right now?~so-so

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!)~Leak a few tears thats about it

7- are u stressed oftenly?~so-so

8- were u stressed today?~not at all, except when i was trying to find my lost retainer

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it!~3

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one?~MY REDMARKS

11- your anxiety. rate it!~8

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? None except i dont think masturbating is one lol

13- and how bad the worst ones are (rate ofc)~1 (cuz I am trying to not do it at all)

14- r u skin picker?~0%

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion?~UBER SLOW

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now?~For my gf ^__^

17- how long have u had acne n shit?~2-3 years (only got a lot worst this year)

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit?~30% of the time

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment)~Today is when i ate some salad and chicken

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment?~Friends

Might as well jump on the survey bandwagon...

acne = 2

blackheads = 3

redmarks = 2

redness/discoloration overal = 5

scars = 3

2- how emotional u are? = 5

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? Can be, and it depends on my skin. If my skin's bad, the mood would change between extremes a few times each day and I'd easily rate that a 9. Generally speaking, I'd rate my changes of mood as a 4.

4- do u get depressed oftenly? Yes, and it usually depends on my skin. If the timing dictates that I don't have to go anywhere, I could probably got for days without leaving the house. When it gets like that, I'd rate it as an 8. generally, I'd rate the likelihood of being depressed as a 5.

5- are u depressed right now? No. In a decent mood and my skin's good too which is a bonus. Bored and feb up at work though. The weather's good and for a change I'd rather be outside.

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? = 5

7- are u stressed oftenly? = I try not be stressed. Although trying not to stress probably causes stress!

8- were u stressed today? = Not yet.

9- your stress in last period of time. = A couple of weeks back, stressing about my skin would rate a 10. But I've been alright since.

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? Nothing diagnosed as yet, although I'm planning talking to a therapist soon to chat about a few things and see what comes of it. I do have really low confidence in public and in social situations and that triggers anxiety and I feel like I have to get out of there.

11- your anxiety. = Throughout the day, generally, maybe a 2 or 3. It's always in the background but I usually spend my working day etc in familiar situations so that helps. In unfamiliar situations or socially, it's probably 7.

12- do u have any kind of addictions? = No, other than thinking of my skin all the time, of course!

13- and how bad the worst ones are. = Well, the skin thing's just a constant thought but I try to just get on with things.

14- r u skin picker? = Stress triggers it some times. I'm bad at picking spots or popping spots long before they're even ready to come out.

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? = I've never known how long things take to heal without picking as I've usually picked at or popped everything. It's usually 6 or 7 days.

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? = I doubt I'll ever get rid of it completely. I just can't see that happening. I'd accept just being able to keep it manageable and at least have it start looking something like the rest of pretty much all the other 25 years olds I see. The main thing I'm applying determination to now is just being happy in myself and actually using my time instead of hiding away, regardless of what my skin happens to look like.

17- how long have u had acne n shit? = Started age 13 so it will soon be 13 years. Half my life!

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? = I feel low quite a lot of the time, but it's mainly the negative opinion I have of myself. I need to work on that. Unless there's something really good that happens, I always seem to be distracted by the negativity, so I would say I'm happy to a couple of times each month.

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? = So far, looking in the mirror and not seeing any new pimples and being reasonably happy with my face. That's a good way to start the day!

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? = Live music. I forget about my skin when I'm at a gig. I just totally go for it. Screaming over the loud music is a great way to get rid of stress!

Funnily enough, looking at the answers, I think I'm too hard on myself and far to critical because the ratings I gave for my skin are pretty low. Need to try and get over the hang-ups and find the confidence because it's holding me back.

I was really hoping this was going to be asking me about emo bands, I would surely be the emo-est kid here.

acne 1

blackheads 2

redmarks 2

redness/discoloration overall 1

scars 3

2- how emotional u are? (also rate 1-10) 5

3- are u bipolar (mood swings from one to total opposite in short time)? (rate its severity as well) 5

4- do u get depressed oftenly? 2

5- are u depressed right now? no

6- at most of time how bad your depression is? (rateit!) ??

7- are u stressed oftenly? can't seriously answer a question that just said "oftenly"

8- were u stressed today? no

9- your stress in last period of time. rate it! uhhh.... compared to my most stressed ever I guess it was a 5

10- do u have any kind of anxiety? which one? the regular kind?

11- your anxiety. rate it! n/a

12- do u have any kind of addictions? which are the worst ones? n/a

13- and how bad the worst ones are (rate ofc) n/a

14- r u skin picker? yes

15- does yo skin heals fast, so-so, or rly slow after picking in yo opinion? I don't know what's "fast" or "slow". Ive only ever picked my own skin.

16- what keeps up your faith/hope/determination in this acne battle right now? progress

17- how long have u had acne n shit? like 6 years

18- how often are u happy or just fine, no trouble, despite acne n shit? most of the time

19- what was your happiest event or moment today? (or if u hadnt no happy moments today at all then yo last happiest moment) eating 400lbs of candy with my boyfriend and his best friend while we watched dumb movies on tv

20- what are things that are able to pull u out of depression, at least for a short moment? pretty much at any given moment my boyfriend. other things that help are art and music. Sometimes I resort to alcohol.