Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there! :) Just wanted to stop by and check the boards out. I haven't been on here in quite some time, but I wanted to say that I've been clear for 5+ years now! I still look in the mirror all the time and think of how grateful I am to have stumbled upon this website in June or July of 2005! I was a little skeptical at first, but I am SO very glad I stayed with it.

I had moderate to severe acne from the time I was about 20 until I was 28 when I found this site. So, needless to say, I had scarring and many red marks. Now, after these years have passed, the scars have improved greatly, and I have almost no red marks whatsoever. I get complimented on my skin all the time.

The only setback I've had was in 2009 when I had to have a craniotomy for a brain tumor, and having to take steroids following the surgery really did a number on my skin. But I did get back on track, and couldn't be happier with my complexion.

Also wanted to say, that since I've been doing this for so long, I have found that I don't have to stick so the regimen EXACTLY as it says. I don't wait the time between washing and applying the BP, and as soon as it dries somewhat, I can apply my moisturizer. Just makes it a lot easier. Although, I would never recommend that to anyone who is just beginning the regimen.

That's about all I wanted to say! I wish everyone the best of luck with this! I know from experience that it can make such a HUGE difference!

Take care! :D