Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got fucked over double time last night boys and girls. I finally get up enough nerves to go to this party and this one girl I have known for like 8 years asks me when do you wanan fuck around tonight? Ok I have had a fucking breakout on my cheeks and it looks like shit but I guess she coudln't see it because it was kinda dark. I am thinking her bullshit comments are a load of shit so I am just like lets wait until 11:30. I was just saying that because I really never thought she would touch me when my face looked like this. Anyways I drank some beers and some vodka and got fucking horny. So I start hugging her and shit and you know sitting with her massaging her neck. Then I'm like do you wanna do this shit or not. Then we go into the bathroom and I go lets fuck right now. This chick was all fucking talk. All I got to see was her fucking tits and nothing else. I'm not pissed to see some really fine boobs but still girls shouldn't tease me when I am fucking vulnerable because of my skin. Maybe she saw my skin better in the bathroom and decided she couldn't go through with it. All I know is that I am fucking pissed and this morning I wake up with some huge ass zitties on my face looking really really bad. I was supposed to call her tonight to hang out, but that is getting scrapped. Fuck you acne for taking away any confidence I have and ruining any social life. Fuck you

Call her up and ask her to hang out. This girl sounds like she wants to fuc%. If she gets turned off by your mug, then so be it.

You got nothing to lose and so much to potentially gain. Definatley give her a call. And be happy you at least got to see her boobs. smile.gif