Notifications
Clear all

IS it possible to recieve acne.org products in Italy?

MemberMember
(@shik)

Posted : 12/21/2010 3:04 pm

Hi guys, i've spent a lot of time and money trying to cure my acne and now i'm following the advices of a good dermatologist i've found. the treatement she gave me is quite the same as acne.org one, obviously without all the notices and detailed instructions. She is the only one that has been able to improve my skin, that, now, is really better than 2 years ago. So i think i can confirm that (at least with moderate acne) Dan's treatement works.

What's the problem then? the problem is that i pay 31 euros for 30 gr of BP (!!) which is a legitimate theft, in my opinion. I've decided to follow dan's regimen and i'd like to buy the three products.

What about the delivery to Italy? has anyone had any experience? i see that Italy is not in the danielkern.com "blacklist" of the countries, so i have the possibility of ordering.

My question is: are there always extra taxes applied to products coming from non-european countries? do you think i'll pay much more than the price of the products (twice?)?

Is there anyone who has experience with recieving the products in Italy?

I'd like not to recieve unwanted surprizes, if you can understand.

PS: if anyone has any idea, please help!

if you are european and have had a good experience, please let me know how much the whole thing cost to you

... i've searched the forum with the keyword "italy" "italian" but couldn't find anything useful

Thanks for your attention, ;)

MemberMember
(@shik)

Posted : 12/30/2010 1:26 pm

such an eloquent silence...ok, ok, i understood: i'll be the first and then will post here the information and the total cost of the whole thing. Cross your fingers, i hope not to waste around 60 euros (products + shipping + fees) just to see my stuff being seized by the duty

If i find a credit card to use the site with...

MemberMember
(@shik)

Posted : 02/03/2011 4:27 pm

Good news! i've just recieved the products and they are completely different from what i'm used to.

Here's the summary of an odissey:

31st dec: bought the 8oz (236 ml) standard kit using USPS first class mail international

15th jan: recieved a letter from the duty office tha asked me to declare that the products were for personal use and not dangerous for my person

16th dec: sent back the letter with the information requested

2nd feb: recieved the stuff!

Total cost: 55 euros of products and shipping + 5 euros to send back the letter (fastest way chosen) + 13 euros of duty fees = around 73 euros, one month from the payment

i spend around 60 euros for 40 gr (!) BP + 50ml moisturizer + cleanser so it's still convenient but i felt the procedure was still too difficult and boring . But there' a solution...

next time i'll use the courier _ww.consegnato.com ! it ships to italy using this method. You buy something in the usa and send it to an address of NY city, that is the address of the courier. Then they ship it to Italy to you. The total price would be: products + national usa shipping + consegnato.com fee. The courier's fee is 20 or 30 euros, it depends upon the box size and weight. I haven't tried them yet but, reading here and there on the web, customers are really satisfied of the service. The shipping price includes duty fees so you'll have no surprizes.

as i see there are lots ( XD ehehe ) of italians out there trying to buy acne.org products, i made this post to help them figure out the thing :)

Now i'd like to ask something to the US customers and forummers: what's the cheaper shipping method you have? i see that there's the 5 dollars shippinng one, but it's only for auto-ship kit and that's really strange... is it possible to use the auto-ship kit one time and then cancel from the service?

Thanks for your attention

MemberMember
(@oz_8)

Posted : 08/24/2011 8:56 am

Hi! Thanks for your advice about shipping products to Italy from the US. I'd like to use consegnato.com services as well as it seems pretty comfortable. What was your experience with it? Is it worth using their services to buy the Regiment? I saw on their web-site that they don't ship liquids. So do you think they can ship the Regiment? Thanks!

Good news! i've just recieved the products and they are completely different from what i'm used to.

Here's the summary of an odissey:

31st dec: bought the 8oz (236 ml) standard kit using USPS first class mail international

15th jan: recieved a letter from the duty office tha asked me to declare that the products were for personal use and not dangerous for my person

16th dec: sent back the letter with the information requested

2nd feb: recieved the stuff!

Total cost: 55 euros of products and shipping + 5 euros to send back the letter (fastest way chosen) + 13 euros of duty fees = around 73 euros, one month from the payment

i spend around 60 euros for 40 gr (!) BP + 50ml moisturizer + cleanser so it's still convenient but i felt the procedure was still too difficult and boring . But there' a solution...

next time i'll use the courier _ww.consegnato.com ! it ships to italy using this method. You buy something in the usa and send it to an address of NY city, that is the address of the courier. Then they ship it to Italy to you. The total price would be: products + national usa shipping + consegnato.com fee. The courier's fee is 20 or 30 euros, it depends upon the box size and weight. I haven't tried them yet but, reading here and there on the web, customers are really satisfied of the service. The shipping price includes duty fees so you'll have no surprizes.

as i see there are lots ( XD ehehe ) of italians out there trying to buy acne.org products, i made this post to help them figure out the thing :)

Now i'd like to ask something to the US customers and forummers: what's the cheaper shipping method you have? i see that there's the 5 dollars shippinng one, but it's only for auto-ship kit and that's really strange... is it possible to use the auto-ship kit one time and then cancel from the service?

Thanks for your attention

MemberMember
(@shik)

Posted : 09/19/2011 10:34 am

ciao! e scusa il ritardo, ti scrivo in inglese per non dover scrivere due volte e perch¨ magari poi mi cazziano biggrin.png

So, i used the consegnato.com service and that's the summary:

-i had no problems with the type of products shipped (creams, gel)(l'importante ¨ che non trasporti liquidi esplosivi smile.png )

-32 euros of consegnato.com fee for a 2.23 kg package (1 KIT 16 oz + 2 tubes of 8oz AHA+ )

-10-15 days from the arrival at consegnato.com in USA to the arrival at my house

the service was excellent, a bit expensive, but you won't have problems with the duty office. And there are no real other alternatives, so i'll use consegnato.com again. See the price table at their site, and try to order an amount of products that cover the price you're gonna pay for the shipping (it's 32 euros from 2 to 2.99 kg so try to take advantage of every gram you pay).

You'll have to use your credit card to pay at acne.org store and use a paypal account to pay consegnato.com fee (they only accept paypal, but you can link a credit card to the paypal account)

international shipping + duty fees in my case was more expensive (and time consuming) than

USA shipping + consegnato.com fee. Try to simulate an order using international shipping from the acne store and try to see how much you would spend with consegnato.com.

considerando che spenderei 29 euro solo per un misero (pochi grammi) tubetto di Benzac (5%, il 2,5% se non sbaglio non esiste in italia), direi che mi conviene alla grande. I prodotti di qui sono pratici e funzionano! E' incredibile come gli americani siano avanti anni luce su tematiche del genere (e attuazione)

Auguri comunque e chiedi ancora qui se hai bisogno smile.png

MemberMember
(@gratumby)

Posted : 08/25/2013 9:35 am

ciao ragazzi,

premetto che non sono bravissima con l inglese e per questo che scrivo in italiano e, per lo stesso motivo , mi chiedevo se qualcuno potesse riassumermi in italiano la risposta alla domanda iniziale "come posso procurarmi questo prodotto in italia?"

non ho un grave problema di acne ma comunque la pelle impura e dei brufoletti che non hanno intenzione di andare via e rendono la pelle irregolare e arrossata.mi consigliereste comunque questo prodotto?

grazie in anticipo

aspetto una risposta

MemberMember
(@manel-meratia)

Posted : 11/24/2018 6:21 am

On 12/21/2010 at 8:04 PM, shik said:

Hi guys, i've spent a lot of time and money trying to cure my acne and now i'm following the advices of a good dermatologist i've found. the treatement she gave me is quite the same as acne.org one, obviously without all the notices and detailed instructions. She is the only one that has been able to improve my skin, that, now, is really better than 2 years ago. So i think i can confirm that (at least with moderate acne) Dan's treatement works.

What's the problem then? the problem is that i pay 31 euros for 30 gr of BP (!!) which is a legitimate theft, in my opinion. I've decided to follow dan's regimen and i'd like to buy the three products.

What about the delivery to Italy? has anyone had any experience? i see that Italy is not in the danielkern.com "blacklist" of the countries, so i have the possibility of ordering.

My question is: are there always extra taxes applied to products coming from non-european countries? do you think i'll pay much more than the price of the products (twice?)?

Is there anyone who has experience with recieving the products in Italy?

I'd like not to recieve unwanted surprizes, if you can understand.

PS: if anyone has any idea, please help!

if you are european and have had a good experience, please let me know how much the whole thing cost to you

... i've searched the forum with the keyword "italy" "italian" but couldn't find anything useful

Thanks for your attention, ;)

i have the same probleme here