Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zumzumkhan

Accutane Day 7

H Folks,

I had my 7th dose of 50mg of Isotretinion today. I am just wondering in how many days it will start to show that its working? I have already got very dry lips and nose as well. But my skin is still super oily. I am waking up with loadz of oil on my skin. I did get 3-4 more pimples here and there... Just wondering how the IB period will be? and for how long?

Help!!

Hey, I've been on accutane for about 2 weeks now, and my acne's cleaning up pretty good. Just be patient, i'd say in the next 7 days you should see visible signs of clearing- as you're on a higher dosage than me.

Hey, I've been on accutane for about 2 weeks now, and my acne's cleaning up pretty good. Just be patient, i'd say in the next 7 days you should see visible signs of clearing- as you're on a higher dosage than me.

Hey,

Thanks alot

Did you experience Initial Breakout. What your dosage? Keep me posted plz...How you getting on,...I am a bit concerned for IB.

initial breakout would be during 1st week t0 3rd or 4th week ....increase of dosage might lead to further IB . . hang in there . the existing cycst and pimples will be pushed out . finish week 3 and gonna finish week 4 now . bigi mprovements .