Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wetwilly1169

acne on back,shoulders, & arms

while the regimen has worked great for me on my face. i am haveing trouble finding some over the counter or home treatments for acne that is on my back,shouldres,and upper arms. while i no one ever see's it and it is relitively light. but it does keep me out of the pool and keeping my shirt on in the summer heat. see in all my friends with there clear and smooth upper back and arms is kind of a dissapointment. is there any thing out there besides perscriptions that i could try? i soap,lightly scrup and moisturize daily but it only makes it less noticable. what can i try? bb_question.gif

Lol I feel like a spokesperson for the product but I'm fond of using Phisoderm Daily Scrub Self Heating. It helped my chest, arms, and shoulders but never worked on my back that well. It's worth a try though.

Going in the pool frequently and getting out in the sun really helped to clear up my back. Maybe it's the chlorine, maybe it's the sun, but it made my back completely clear. I also use Neutrogena BP.