Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KrazeeDude

Masturbation Absolutely Causes Acne

For males if you are reasonably healthy and if you don't ejaculate Mother Nature will take care of it for you.(ie night emissions).Guys who are young and healthy are supposed to have fairly regular sexual release.The stress of trying not to do so is probably worse for you.

LoL this is a fun topic

Well I could agree I guess...

I got acne right about the same time I first started making love actively...

My husband and I discuss this all the time. I was soo clear until I started doing the dew... eusa_think.gif hmm

LoL but I think its more of a hormone and diet thing but its funny cause my husband and I always laugh about that.

Ya I would say its probably ya hormones acting up not the sex/masterbation

Dude bullshit. It has no correlation whatsoever. I had an incident the other night that resulted in the most hardcore blueballs of all time (couldn't find 3 dollars to buy a condom... dammit) and if these claims are true, I would have to guess that unbearable blueballs would have caused me to break out like crazy. But guess what? No difference. They continue to get better. So shut the fuck up.

my new years resolution? give up masterbation! haha

flame me if u want but i need to try this and see if my skin clears.

also i think it would work for me because i went to a camp over the summer, and didnt do it for a week, and my acne was better than normal. that was before the regimen too, so with no masturbation and benzoyl peroxide i think i will stay clear..

Killing time, glad to see another intelligent poster in this thread.

tmd, are you fuckin idiot?? Did we fukin say EVERYONE who has ACNE gets worse by masturbation... no we just said it affects SOME people... just like some muthafucka with CLEAR face could eat the nastiest shit and wouldnt breakout but someone whos prone to acne would breakout with even the smallest amount of same food the other prick had.

Dont fuckin post a reply before reading at least through 4 lines of each post... and dont act like a bad man.. i'll fuckin crush you but you probably some lil internet nerd... who acts bad on net but doesnt do shit in real life.

As for killing time, it dont matter what these people say man... i know for a FACT my skin gets better when i stay away from ejaculation.... i actually only pretty much breakout when i lose sperm so if there was way for mankind not to release any... i'd be clear like all the time but i do it every 3 weeks or 2 weeks.... so 5 days after it i'm not so cloear.... a couple times also... i didn't do it and mother nature... gave me wet dream after 25 days so it happens on its own and the brekaouts following wet dream weren't as sewere as masturbation or sex ones for me but still its a bitch.. cuz yo wat the fuck... i'm a guy and i wanna fuck my girl everyday or at least 3 times a week but no.... i have to have this stupid condition where i breakout when i lose sperm.

i'm trying to look into different ways to stop this beakout after ejaculation pimples for a year now KillingTIME, but ZINC didn't work either... now i'm going to an endocriminologist or wahtever (Hormone Doctor) to see if we can fix problem there or see why it happens?

take care 4 now and have your own people.... and i agree some of these people get so DEFENSIVE when "Masturbation" topic comes up. And they dont even read posts... all they know is they're lil horny fucking boys with no gfs and only fun they have is jerkin off EVERY NIGHT so as soon as we start talkin about how it "MIGHT" be good for you to hold back.... and not even everyone... most of them just COVER their ears and yell "I WANNA MASTURBATE!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA MASTURBATE.... I DONT WANT TO ACCEPT this >..... I CANT ACCEPT IT"

fucking grow up man..

read posts and if they're intelligent... form your own opinion dont be close minded lil bitches.

your own post isn't really that intelligent^^

and not everyone who disagrees with this thread is a horny little boy. i'm a 26 year old woman and i still don't agree that masturbation causes acne.

here's what "science" says about that whole thing

(there was a lot more info about testosterone, but that's the most important stuff)

sport increases testosterone

sexual activity increases testosterone

but...

testosterone plays a big role for skin health.. so actually it's pretty good for your skin.

that's kinda confusing eusa_eh.gif , because my doc told me the only way to stop my acne is to cut of my balls eusa_think.gif

lol-- singa woud "crush" us if it wasn't for his mirror-rendition: "some lil internet nerd... who acts bad on net but doesnt do shit in real life."

The whole testosterone connection to sex is very very minor until your 40; after that, it can increase levels pretty well. Before that, it makes no difference. For anyone claiming some scientific proof of testosterone increasing dramatically during sex, just remember that you can mentally increase testosterone dramatically, as well (back to my 'all in your head' theory...).

lol-- singa woud "crush" us if it wasn't for his mirror-rendition: "some lil internet nerd... who acts bad on net but doesnt do shit in real life."

Aight I agree my post wasn't that intelligent either but Ms. Cooper since you're a 26 year old woman.. your opinion doesn't even concern us because although its not in the title of thread what we're discussing here is "Male Masturbation" so the fact that you dont BELIEVE it causes acne in some of us doesn't mean shit cuz you're not even a boy and you're saying you dont believe it causes acne in me even though i experimented myself a 1000 times.

If you guys want proof, i can't give you that... i'm not a scientist nor have the knowledge or time to produce intelligent responses like those of SweetJade's and other members.

All i know is what I've seen in myself and dont care if theres actual proof to it or not.... i know it happens and i know i'm not alone some A FEW other males here.... not only on this board but everywhere experience this unusual heavy breakout only after ejaculation.

this does NOT mean everyone prone to acne who jerks off will get it.... so stop saying NO its NOT TRUE.. cuz if it doesn't happen to you.... how can you tell its not true?

latez 4 now and C3000 dont worry man.. your english is fine and with practice you get better. I was once in your shoes... now i speak it like its my mother-language or whatever.

"the fact that you dont BELIEVE it causes acne in some of us doesn't mean shit cuz you're not even a boy and you're saying you dont believe it causes acne in me even though i experimented myself a 1000 times."

That's a lot of experimenting...

obviosly thats an exagerration as i've jerked off maybe like 40 times in my whole life.. but thanks for the sarcasm anyways Ben. Your posts are always very helpful.

yup 40 because i'm just 17 and started doing it like a year and half ago.

and no i dont feel guilty about it ONE bit.. i just dont do it more than once a week at MAX because of the after-effects which i never knew would be there in the first 10 times or so ... so you cant say you only get acne cuz you THINK you'll get acne. No 1st times i did it... i had no idea it'd make my acne worse.... but I LEARNED it does.. after 10 or so tries... and now have it confirmed and concrete in my head after 40 or so.

you're an idiot man.. and what you mean PEACE when you start fights in most cases.

i meant now I KNOW it will cuase it..... its clear and you say theres concrete in my head.

you have 1184 posts but i doubt even one tenth of those are helpful... or informative posts other members could enjoy reading.... probably 99% bullshit cause your brain has no filter.. and you just type whatever comes to mind lol.

I'm out 4 now.

Guest OnlyJoe
you're an idiot man.. and what you mean PEACE when you start fights in most cases.

i meant now I KNOW it will cuase it..... its clear and you say theres concrete in my head.

you have 1184 posts but i doubt even one tenth of those are helpful... or informative posts other members could enjoy reading.... probably 99% bullshit cause your brain has no filter.. and you just type whatever comes to mind lol.

I'm out 4 now.

Hey! Wow, this thread is still up after four months! I'm glad people have some interest in this. Perhaps eventually someone will acknowledge that masturbation does cause acne, for some people at least.

Over the past four months, I have kept my masturbation to a minimum to prevent acne. I still masturbate about once per week or less, so I do have minor acne, but fortunately it isn't very bad at all.

I have had a few wet dreams when not masturbating for a long time. These have increased my acne slightly on each occasion, but not by much. The effect is nowhere near that what frequent masturbation was doing to my face and back.

I'll try to give updates and respond to questions once in a while.

And for all you who continue to tell us that we are wrong... you are fools. You mimic logic but unfortunately don't present very convincing arguments. Many of you are telling us that we are wrong based on your own experiences. The fact that your body reacts to masturbation in one way or another doesn't mean that ours react in the same way. Directly (physiological changes, etc.) or indirectly (stress, etc.), masturbation can cause acne for certain individuals. I've said this many times already and probably will continue to say it until "scientists" (being a science person myself, I'm surprised that they call themselves this) stop denying any connection. Just because there is no scientific explanation for it yet doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

"Just because there is no scientific explanation for it yet doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. "

It's not that -- it's that they've disproved it by showing that hormone levels don't drastically change after sex and that they are more likely to change with mental attitudes. That, not masturbaton, helps your acne. Face reality.