Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
joebobned

Ach it burns!

AARGH! If I apply the BP anywhere near my eyes ( and the closest I can get is my cheeks) they get watery and I can barely see! I applied a bunch of Moisturizer to combat it, but its still terrible. Does this go away, or is it time to invest in chemical goggles?

try to use little amount of bp on those areas, like half of what you use.. might help, cause it sounds like those parts are really sensitive to bp

bp is a bleach you don't want it anywhere near your eyes. bb_eusa_hand.gif

I have never heard of anyone complaining about watering eyes before - and I've been around a while. Out of curiosity what stength/brand of bp are you using? bb_eusa_think.gif

Don't apply it near the eyes because that area dries very easily over time. And if you don't moisturize that area enough you can get wrinkles from the bp if your an older adult. wink.gif

bb_eusa_think.gif hmmm i haven't herd of eyes watering ither. are you itching your eyes after you apply it. like rubbing or smoothing your lashes bb_question.gif. i have noticed that i rub mine alot and it gets in so i use my shirt. but if that area is so sensitive are you acctually getting any acne there when your eyes dont look like this>> bb_icon_twisted.gif << or does it break out? the goggles may need to be invested in if so. cool.gif

dood i kno wut u mean the only one that did the was natures cure 5% BP nothing else but when i put it anywhere near my eyes the fumes like went in them then i couldnt see for like 3 min and it burned lol

holy sh-t i think i have some jinx on this board or something, whenever i read about something it happens to me. this morning (ithink) is when i read about your eye burning problem now after i washed my face and put on bp my eye is also burning like crazy cant even open them, this has never happened to me before. wtf