Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
srk827

my experience with the regimen

Hey guys!

I am on Day 6 of the regimen, and thought I would post my results here to get feedback and maybe be informative for future users.

For the first couple of days, I was applying 1/3 of a finger of BP. I quickly found that this was a mistake, because my skin started to burn very badly when I applied the products. I also developed a small rash on my cheek. However, sense then, I have lessened to only a pea-sized amount, and the burning has gotten much better. I also avoided putting any BP on the rash, and it went away.

My skin is looking a little better than when I started. I had about 5 active pimples when I started, and now 4 of them are in the process of drying up and fading. I have plenty of red marks and some scars from previous acne. However, I have gotten no new pimples since the 2nd day. The main problem has been the flakiness! Dear God! Most of my face is covered in white flakes. I have been moisturizing a 3rd time in the middle of the day to try and combat this, but it isn't really working. Does anyone have tips on how to gently remove the flakes? I heard something about using jojoba oil or EVOO to massage them away, but i'm thinking that I might actually have to scrape to get these flakes to come off!

Thanks for any advice. Good luck to anyone else who is trying the regimen right now!

Anyways,