Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Guys and Girls,

So, I started with 20mg Isotretinion and then got a gap of 2 months as I missed my appointment with Derm and got discharged from the NHS list. So got reffered again and saw my Derm yesterday. So the new course will begin. and she has put me on 50mg for a month this time.

I shall be very thankful if you guys can help me with my treatment by sharing your experiences.

Anyone who took 50mg Isotretinoin. I took my first pill last nite.

-Please tell me when I will start seeing difference which mean less oily?

-Is it more likely I'll breakout severely this time? I didnit breakout at all with 20mg a month dose.

-When I will start feeling the skin super dry?

-What else I can experience apar from chapped lips and dry face and hands?

-Any good moisturisers for face and body?

-Sun blocks? Shall I use one or not?

-Its winter time too so I am expecting a bit more harsh side effects? Any prep I should be doing?

-I have got bad scards and redness on my cheeks. Any good makeup product to hide them? The skin is super oily now but it will be super dry so any good makeup product which will help me in both stages?please note I have a fair complexion and this makes my marks so prominent.

-Expecting to get married in Sept next year so quite worried about my scars? Anyone can share their experience in terms of the duration from mid DEC till end of August that at what stage the skin will be?

Thank you all soo much

xxx

-