Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloverain

I'm 14 and will i ever stop having acne / pimples?

It's devoured my self esteem and made me quite shy!

I'm scared of light shining on my face because i'm afraid people will think i'm ugly!

I guess i'm in that awkward stage :doubt:

So will i ever stop having it?

When will i have clear, beautiful, soft skin?

You don't have acne. Shut the hell up. Maybe you should make friends with yvonnelily

Edited by Mirrfiak

I'm 24 and still have acne.

Not to be rude, but you made a topic already with pics of your skin and everyone complimented you on what beautiful skin you have. That alone should speak volumes.

We are our toughest critics. Instead of worrying about your skin maybe you should look into ways in increasing your self esteem because what ever you have isn't even considered as light. SERIOUSLY!

Not again.. iloverain, you really need a reality check. People would die to have your skin. You're skin is beautiful. You don't have acne. You have ONE pimple puts some BP on that bad boy and you'll be fine. Please stop being so overdramatic. That is as nice and simple as I can put it.

Dumbledoor is dead - he does NOT have acne, he doesnt have skin anymore either.

Im 15 - life sucks. But i have started to get used to acne. Cure it as best you can and you know you are doing your best. Nobody can call you ugly for that.

Accept it. Everybody else has acne too. Nobody in this world is ugly everyone is pretty in their own way. I dont know if you are trying to get some sort of attention but listen people have it much worse than you. Im 15 life suskcs too dude. Get over it not like u gonna stay 15 forever.

but i'm not average at my school.

i'm just like this emoticon, i want someone feeling just like me to do that...! :comfort:

but too bad becuz im a

UNPOPULAR UGLY DUCKLING BECUASE OF ACNE

yeah go ahead and judge me. "oh this girl is crazy'. idc make me cry go ahead make me feel lower than i already am. IDC I HATE MYSELF.

:cry:

but i'm not average at my school.

i'm just like this emoticon, i want someone feeling just like me to do that...! :comfort:

but too bad becuz im a

UNPOPULAR UGLY DUCKLING BECUASE OF ACNE

yeah go ahead and judge me. "oh this girl is crazy'. idc make me cry go ahead make me feel lower than i already am. IDC I HATE MYSELF.

:cry:

I wasn't gonna post but this pissed me off, unpopular ugly duckling? YOU HAVE ONE PIMPLE. I personally have a cyst and 4 whiteheads right now, plus tons of red and brown spots and just recently, scarring. There are people with even worse on this site. I have friends, I'm not unpopular.

Get over it. If you're crying and feeling low and hating yourself, you need to go to a psychiatrist.

i had this problem back when i was in highschool when my acne was moderate and at its worst. I would always hide my forehead with hats, and hated getting haircuts because everyone would be able to see all my flaws. Even to this day, i have virtually perfect skin with maybe 1-2 pimples that pop up every 2 weeks, and i still sometimes can't get over those highschool days and immediately think about that when i look in a mirror. I got a nice tan though this summer, so I'm starting to like my skin a bit more now