Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have this deep scar right by my nose---sorry that the pic is basically a nose shot. It was hard to capture on my webcam. The scar is about 1-2 mm deep and is usually red (theres some makeup on it in the pic)... i also have awful hyperpigmentation and scars on my cheeks...but for some reason all that really bothers me is this big hole by my nose.

What kind of scar is this? And what are the best treatments for said scar type?

Ive tried using silicone sheeting, mederma (total crap), vitamin E oil, and just massage for blood flow.... Ive tried quite a few things, including zinc and other supplements, to no avail. What should I do?

post-142365-1292295833_thumb.jpg

post-142365-1292295833_thumb.jpg

Guest Timehealsall

did a cyst leave that scar?

I think maybe excision would be the best (although i am quite a newbie on scar treatment)

i hope you figure it out..

did a cyst leave that scar?

I think maybe excision would be the best (although i am quite a newbie on scar treatment)

i hope you figure it out..

Well oddly enough an insect did that, but my face is full of acne scars...some looking very similar to that one but smaller and yessss, bc of cysts :(

That particular scar is from a brown recluse. I have wonderful luck haha..

A spider bite scar? Oh, god, you poor thing. D:

Unfortunately, for a scar that large vitamins and topicals aren't going to help. You'll probably need to have something done by a professional, which could be quite expensive. Maybe excision followed by Fraxel Re:pair.