Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
james jones

replacment products

what kind of cleanser and moisturiser can i get instead of dans products. i would love to keep on using dans products but shipping is to much and i am running low. hope you can help me

it's tough to find 2.5 bp in a gel form that absorbs well like dan's. but i think you can find cleansers and moisturizers just fine. i use up&up's hair and body baby wash as a cleanser. it's an imitation of j&j's head to toe baby wash. i find that it works the same, and you get more for cheaper =) also, i think neutrogena's oil-free moisture works good with the regimen, and a lot of ppl have success with oil of olay, or eucerin moisturizers.

You didn't fill in your location, but I just wanted to say that if you're in the US, you can sign up for auto-ship, and then shipping is only $5.

I use the acne.org products, but I've seen Cerave and Cetaphil cleansers and moisturizers mentioned a lot on the boards as popular alternatives.