Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have dry flakey skin on my face...the worse area is around my nose...where u can actually take your finger and scrape it off

anyway i've been going to get laser treatment done the past two months....and he asked me if i was doing anything for that...he suggested head & shoulders...wash 1-2 a week

but i'm not sure if i should get a certain kind or what?....pharmacy...of the shelf :confused:

anyone know?

I just happened to come across this information yesterday when I was talking to my friend, who suffers from excema. She's been using DERMAdoctor Born To Be Mild Medicated Face & Body Cleanser.She recommended it to me because I'm suffering from perioral dermatitis. This cleanser contains 2% pyrithione zinc, which is the active ingredient in Head and Shoulders, and other dandruff shampoos, minus the comedogenic ingredients. I can't attest to the efficacy of this product, but she's been using it for over 4 months and has positve experiences from it. I have a derm appt. tomorrow, and I will ask him about this product. Anyway, I thought I'd share.