Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been struggling with acne just like all of you. I put on cover up everyday and it prevents me from doing fun stuff like swimming, slumber parties, getting into football games by writing stuff on my face. I feel my friends think I'm such a party pooper because I don't really participate in that stuff. I'm not a party pooper, more like trying to protect them from being scared of my poopy face. I have scars on my cheeks and the acne from my forehead has been subsiding yet my skin just looks so unhealthy. The biggest problem for me is my cheeks and under my chin because there's this big area of darkened skin that I always scratched when I was younger due to eczema, it got darker and now I have to wait most likely YEARS for it to at least fade a little. But i cover that with cover up as well. UGHHHHH i HATE HOW i HAVE TO LIVE MY LIFE ACCORDING TO MY ACNE. I HATE HOW MY FRIENDS ALL HAVE CLEAR SKIN AND DONT GET IT AT ALL AND WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH. I HATE THAT ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING BFS AND IM TOO SCARED TO GET HURT BY THOSE GUYS WITH CLEAR SKIN WHO'LL JUDGE ME. and it has happened.

I'm just fed up with feeling alone.

I started this Tumblr focusing on stories of our acne, personal stories that happened during our day. Something that made us cry or made us feel uncomfortable, a minority, unbeautiful.

The worst part about acne is struggling through it alone.

I want people who have a Tumblr to go on *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules that you agreed to when you signed up here. *

and share a story or advice or anything. WE NEED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEIR NOT ALONE ON THEIR BATTLE AGAINST ACNE.

If you don't have a Tumblr than e-mail me at *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules that you agreed to when you signed up here. Feel free to PM the poster*

and I'll post your story up on the blog for everyone to relate to and learn from.

Together we can take stand against acne and stop letting it run our lives.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR LIVES STARTING WITH ONE PERSON, ONE STORY, ONE MOVE.

Edited by Wynne

You need to read the board rules again. All that sharing stuff.....that happens on THIS board, right here. That need to share, rant, whatever, that's why this very board exists.