Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bub4444

Not sure if this is from acne or what, help?

Hi, first time posting here :D

Anyways, I have had acne for about 3 years maybe, at first it was in strange places: mostly above my lip. Then that went away and now I get it in more "normal" places I guess you could say. Unfortunately, I have strange red marks sort of around my mouth, that may or may not be left from acne. If I close my mouth it looks like it could be from old acne. But then if I make a really wide grin or open my mouth wide, the red sort of perfectly covers my mustache area and makes a line below my mouth, which makes me think it might be something else, some sort of skin disease, allergies, i don't know. I've had it for at least a year and a half I'd say, probably a bit more. I just starting going to an acne clinic about two months ago, the doctor hasn't really talked about what the red marks could be, though I will be sure to bring it up next time I see him. Anyways, here are pics of mouth closed and smiling, if you have any ideas on what this is or how to get rid of it, I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

ps I'm not emo, that red mark is from getting hit in the face with a watch...

post-141768-1292179662_thumb.jpg

post-141768-1292179680_thumb.jpg

post-141768-1292179662_thumb.jpg

post-141768-1292179680_thumb.jpg

Edited by bub4444