Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nufc30

my skins looking as bad if not worse than when i started

All i want is some help here, truthfully there must be some people who tried the regimen for a long time and it didnt work. Nearly 3 months in and i am sick to death, all the effort and i see no improvements :wall:

Can anyway who was in a similar position and found other treatment reply to this thread, i realy need something to work

thanks

All i want is some help here, truthfully there must be some people who tried the regimen for a long time and it didnt work. Nearly 3 months in and i am sick to death, all the effort and i see no improvements :wall:

Can anyway who was in a similar position and found other treatment reply to this thread, i realy need something to work

thanks

hey there,

maybe your skin is to sensitive (as mine) for this products. i stopped using them. my miracle cure was honey!!! pure organic honey. give your skin a rest and just support it with very mild products. honey takes away the redness and soothes (can you say that?) your skin!!

but the most important thing is: believe in yourself. actually you have the best medicine inside you!!! as soon as i started to see the good things in me and how great i am my skin condition changed dramatically----> to the good :)

all the best, ss

Guest Timehealsall

thanks

hey there,

maybe your skin is to sensitive (as mine) for this products. i stopped using them. my miracle cure was honey!!! pure organic honey. give your skin a rest and just support it with very mild products. honey takes away the redness and soothes (can you say that?) your skin!!

but the most important thing is: believe in yourself. actually you have the best medicine inside you!!! as soon as i started to see the good things in me and how great i am my skin condition changed dramatically----> to the good :)

all the best, ss

i can tell you that i used the regimen on my nose for a month, and it got so damn flaky/dry, its ridiculous. Ont op of that, i developed what looks like indented lines...

Guest Timehealsall

thanks

hey there,

all the best, ss

i can tell you that i used the regimen on my nose for a month, and it got so damn flaky/dry, its ridiculous. Ont op of that, i developed what looks like indented lines...

Guest Timehealsall

thanks

hey there,

all the best, ss

Guest Timehealsall

thanks

hey there,

all the best, ss

Ok first of all: putting honey on your face is pointless.

Second of all I've been on the regimen for 8 months. Am I clear? NO.

The regimen is not a guaranteed thing! :) You must realize this! Ok, when you pay a physician to treat your acne you can be pretty sure that it will go away. But this is not like that. Keep that in mind!

Does the regimen work? Yeah, it works! I buy the products, and use them, they're great. My acne is pretty severe though. The regimen works better for less severe cases of acne. But it helps a lot in all cases.

Guest Timehealsall

i dont know why i posted 4 times.. sorry about that. stupid lag.