Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There is little to no information on shampoos on acne.org, which there should be since your hair can cause acne...My hair gets oily if I don't wash it daily and I've noticed I get some occasional acne around my hair line and even on my scalp, and dandruff seems to be even more noticeable. I have been using classic PRELL (green) because it's water based and leaves my hair feeling clean and dry, which I like since my hair is oily-prone. But, this shampoo hasn't been doing much for dandruff and I was wondering if there is a shampoo that is good for acne and maybe even dandruff (available in the States) ? Any suggestions welcome!

I've been using Nizoral. You're supposed to use it twice a week for the first few weeks or so (read the instructions), then continue using it just once a week. You can use whatever you want on other days.

OR you can using plain baking soda once a week. It's kind of weird, but much cheaper than buying Nizoral.