Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sthinks

In desperate need of opinions/help

Hi everyone,

I have an event to attend in about a month and the Regimen still hasn't cleared me up. As a matter of fact, i'm still breaking out... completely frustrating. Been on it for two months now I think. Maybe 3.

I don't wear face make up at all. No foundation, concealer, nothing. I have very sensitive skin and CANNOT have anything with sunscreen in it. I need a good foundation, concealer, powder to cover up my face for this event.

Anyone tried the Revlon Photoready stuff? Everyone keeps raving about it and I'll drive to the nearest Walgreens if you all give me the ok :dance:

Thanks!

Don't use Revlon Photoready. It has shimmer in it, and if you are taking pictures at the event your face will appear white in the photo. So, it has the same effect as SPF in photos.

Check out makeupalley.com for cosmetic reviews for each category. It's simple and easy to use and includes products from the drugstore to high end. You'll find plenty of options. :]

Let us know what you chose!

p.s.(Keep going with the regimen! You'll get there! Also check the "Having trouble?" tab under "Get clear" on here. See if maybe you're somehow doing something wrong?)