Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnepronedave

Acne never stops for me....till now

I am now 28 and i've suffered from acne my entire teenage, and young adult life. I have had it all from whiteheads, to blackheads, to cystic acne, and not to mention the scars. I am of indian descent which means my skin doesn't take well to acne regimens designed mostly for white people and black people, but everyone forgot about asian skin which is somewhere in between. My acne is now getting under control and it's because I found the reason for adult acne and teenage acne. Teenagers, generate more oils in their skin therefore benzoyl peroxide works best for them. Then the body goes through another change where oil producing glands slow down, and are then supplemented using moisturizers. However, when you're in your late 20s the acne gets worse, takes longer to heal and you end up using all these products that do nothing but make your skin dry and then peel and then gets more acne. Well, I "cleared" all this up and it took extensive research countless dollars on products in the store and eureka, I got it! I now have the solution that will help many people, but my product is still in the works. But here's a hint, for those of you with adult acne using teenager products, it's only going to dry out your skin and do nothing for you. For teenagers, using half the crap they sell you in walgreens will waste your money, and accutane will damage your liver. Now that i've got everyone's attention, be sure to check up on this post tomorrow as I begin to deliver a few solutions. Like I said, been there, done that so I know exactly what I need to do now and I think I can help you all too!

Hello Everyone,

Dave again, I just wanted to hear some of your situations and your "solutions." It doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown or orange. We're all people in the same struggle that manufacturers and drug companies often overlook. Tell me what you're doing to fight dry skin, what type of acne you've got if it's cystic, whiteheads (on white people they're red sometimes Black people they look like black dots, asian indians same thing, asian oriental same as white people). This has nothing to do with race, it's all in the name of science and gathering correct data to re-invent the wheel. I hope to hear from you guys soon, and hopefully we all can get things working together.

Patent the shit then, don't come on here taunting us. Doubtful you found the "secret" though.

Dude...there is no 'secret'. There are many factors involved, including diet. So remove thine taunting self or put out. ;)

AND read the board rules. We ban advertisers.

Hey, im a 16yo boy, living in the UK,

I have mild acne, which is limited to my face. I currently wash bonce a day with water only and apply a cheap moisturizer of boots own brand. I control my acne, i think, by not eating dairy and when i do get the occasional spot i blob a tiny bit of panoxyl (BP 2.5%) , prescribed by my GP, on. I use so little, because i have very very pale skin which would look awful if it went red. Im still on my first tube of this from about a year ago.

I currently have about three small pimples,all on my forehead, which makes me think it might be sweat, since i do a lot of exercise.

Sorry to hear that your still suffering from this in adulthood.

:(

Edited by Claudio