Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im wondering if this would be good to use at night, when i dont have to worry about my face looking oily ( instead of eucerin extra protective spf 15 ).

i got it in a little container, called Burt's Bees Beeswax Moisturizer, and the ingredients are--

Filtered water, sunflower oil, stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), orange wax, aloe barbadensis, rosemary extract, sodium borate (natural borax), xanthan gum (natural thickener), sucrose stearate (sugar emulsifier), glucose and glucose oxidase and lactoperoxidase (sugar and natural enzymes), beta-carotene, fragrance.

anyone know how this stuff works? it doesnt say non-comedogenic so i dont know =/

I would Not recommmend using this on acne-prone skin. Coconut oil for one can cause major breakouts.

You can check out reviews of the product Here.

Also check out Sage's Acne Detective list Here.

im wondering if this would be good to use at night, when i dont have to worry about my face looking oily ( instead of eucerin extra protective spf 15 ).

i got it in a little container, called Burt's Bees Beeswax Moisturizer, and the ingredients are--

Filtered water, sunflower oil, stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), orange wax, aloe barbadensis, rosemary extract, sodium borate (natural borax), xanthan gum (natural thickener), sucrose stearate (sugar emulsifier), glucose and glucose oxidase and lactoperoxidase (sugar and natural enzymes), beta-carotene, fragrance.

anyone know how this stuff works? it doesnt say non-comedogenic so i dont know =/

I recommend Earth Science's "Almond-Aloe Moisturizer" - you can also get it at Whole Foods. Their products are excellent and don't break me out. I find that Burt's Bees products have too many ingredients. I broke out alot after using BB, but the Earth Science moisturizer is soothing, very lightweight, and it has spf 15. I used to use Purpose, which is also pretty good.